Finally talked Mama into looking at Texas

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have given up and become resigned to staying here, I have waited as long as I can and am looking at a house tomorrow here..it sucks! At least I have my lease and lots of hogs.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Cannot say you didn't try, but this don't excuse you from a visit from time to time.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I know, just disappointed.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yes I do and need to make the rounds...I am a really lucky guy!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Not as much as I am Brian, if I was there I could get out and look more, this online sucks

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well the sadness begins, found a place, good thing it is 30 minutes closer to Texas, bad is it is 30 min farther from my lease! now I have about 70 days to complete the move.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Now you get to find out who your real friends are. Amazing how people scurry away when you ask for help moving.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Someone recommended contacting the volunteer fire dept out there as they sometimes help people move for a small donation, we shall see. I never ask friends to help with something even I hate to do.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
yeah no real colleges close...pretty lazy, "beach mentality" here. I have a small trailer and will move the light stuff room by room myself. I think I am going to get some sterlite tall cabinets with doors to line the garage with to store my "stuff" that will make it easier to hide from mama what I have.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
OK move 90% complete, first nite in new house tonite...I hate it but oh well mama seems happy

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
10-4 on that!

lonepunman

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
OK move 90% complete, first nite in new house tonite...

I know it's tough moving to a new place that you don't want to be. Just try to be open - you might run into a little Japanese man who works on bonsai trees and wants you to paint his fence.

Just stay away from those Cobra Kai boys - they're bad news!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well here we go again, have the Realtor, got a preapproved VA home loan and looking at properties. Right now looking in Bandera area where my Brother from another mother lives, I guess from there to Bastrop or so. Have to be there in Dec but could be as early as October!

Jake

Bandera, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Come on back to Bandera Frank. It is not the Bandera it used to be but I still love the area. Plenty of hogs still. We can get together and build/shoot some rifles. I can keep an eye open for a place if you pm me what kinda property and price range you are looking at.