Finally talked Mama into looking at Texas

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
No sh*t Brian...well we will broaden our search, Mama just found one outside College Station, just nothing I wanted. I think the deal and the property is more important than the location.

Jake

Bandera, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I can't believe it, what a let down Frank. Sorry to hear it but everything happens for a reason. We will start looking again.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks Jake, I am in disbelief myself and drinking scotch and water that means it is serious! I appreciate anything you can find, one thing leads to another sort of thing. All it take is saying something casually to the right person.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well... a different twist than my situation from last year, but, if the good Lord removes something from your grasp, it's because he has one "more gooder" for you to latch onto. You'll find the right one Frank. Sorry to hear of the let-down news though. Looked like a great score for you.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Usually a deal falls through so a better one can work out. You'll find what you're looking for Frank!!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
So sorry Frank. I remember how stressful moving was in the Military and how it seemed like we would never find a good place. In the long run, it always worked out for the best, and usually when you least expect it.

Homebrewer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Sorry to hear of the sweet deal falling through.
We are all pulling for you Frank.

Dennis

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks for the support guys, it does help!

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That sux Frank, I am sure you will find another soon.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks, yeah we are on Zillow all over looking till our eyes get blurry!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
That looks great Frank. It's in a good area, close to lots of military facilities and great outdoor activities. Traffic can get to be a pita in the summer along 46 into New Bruanfels, but you are used to that. Also, you will have to put up with Lynn and I occasionally since we like to go to that area.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Chopper! You are always welcome! I guess that would be the cut over from 10 to 35, did not think of that for tourists. Oh well we will figure the traffic out there like here. I lived off the other side of 46 at Canyon Lake so pretty well know the area...I will be home again and really a better location to other places than Bandera. Still looking but if this qualifies we will be there sooner rather than later.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Looks like a nice comfy place there Frank !! Best of luck on landing this one.

Schneeky

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hey Frank. Good luck to ya, sir! And good luck with that VA loan.
That's what we used to buy this place. It's a rasslin' match, but tenacity and persistence pay off. If ya need any help with navigating that VA deal lemme know. Momma got to be quite proficient with them during our ordeal and she's always in for helpin troops where she can outside of work as well. d:^)

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks, We already have a pre-approved loan, hope that help smooth it out a bit! First glitch I will be calling you!

Schneeky

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks, We already have a pre-approved loan, hope that help smooth it out a bit! First glitch I will be calling you!
We were fully pre-approved as well. The mortgage people tried to jack this deal all the way up to the closing. They were askin her to "explain" a $3 deposit from an ink pen rebate and claiming they didn't get the earnest money deposit. Yadda, yadda. Prepare for frustration, but it's still worth it in the end.
We think the bank that had it was tryin to kill the deal cause it was a foreclosure and they had it priced wayyyy below value. So hopefully your gig goes a bit smoother. d:^)

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I am hoping it goes smooth but anything VA connected can be a sure screw up!