LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
adnanawab-1999688.jpg

histopicker

St. George, Utah
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have a users account on a Govt. website that is at least that frustrating. To top it off, the password must be changed every 90 days and you cannot use up to half of the same characters again.
I had this same issue when I worked at the VA. You soon run out of options. I had to change my passwords so often I just started writing them on a post it and sticking them to the side of my monitor. Needless to say this was frowned upon.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
yeah our gators will get them before you know it...never have seen it happen though.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have heard a lot of stories from people who have seen gators grab hogs. I would love to see it first hand

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Real Humor of the day

"ATN meets it's announced delivery schedule!"

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
And they say there are no natural predators here for hogs...

No they say there are not many excluding humans, bears, mountain lions, and as shown in this video gators lol.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
^^^LOL

histopicker

St. George, Utah
LoneStarBoars Supporter
While working at a major research laboratory in Salt Lake City I found out a co-worker of mine was a Democratic Delegate. She was really pushing for Obama supporters. I asked her what Obama's last name was. She gave me that deer in the headlight look and said "I don't know but I will find out". Serious. She came back to me about 30 mins later saying you s.o.b. His last name is Obama!!! She insisted I was just trying to make her look stupid. nuf said.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
While working at a major research laboratory in Salt Lake City I found out a co-worker of mine was a Democratic Delegate. She was really pushing for Obama supporters. I asked her what Obama's last name was. She gave me that deer in the headlight look and said "I don't know but I will find out". Serious. She came back to me about 30 mins later saying you s.o.b. His last name is Obama!!! She insisted I was just trying to make her look stupid. nuf said.

The bad news is that they Breed and Vote.