Trespasser/Thief Problem

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Using the bean bags is a lethal force situation, it is best to only use lethal force when the law permits. But the use of deadly force at night to stop someone fleeing with your property if you believe that the property cannot be recovered if it gets away is LEGAL.

Yep, legal at night to stop stealing of your property, given specific circumstances, but who said he was there at night?

Hard_ware

Here piggy piggy! Deep Deep S. TX.
Well if it's not at night , deadly force can be used if you fear for your life. I already fear for your life. Someone trespassing and stealing during the day has no respect for the law or you if he knows it's your property. Keep pressure on the local law enforcement until he is arrested.

Hard_ware

Your concern is appreciated. I have things in hand.
Thats good.

Now when are you going to post some more videos, since I don't have any hogs to shoot I can at least watch you shoot them [:D]

Last edited:

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Same problem as you at the moment. Lack of pigs. Staying on topic of trespassers, the last group of hogs came in 4 times, never when I was there, found all the feeders and water hole, and then mysteriously never came back.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Brian does your thief walk by your hunting ground thus leaving his scent in the area?

Hard_ware

I am planning on heading out tonight to look for some 4 legged trespassers, it's been a while hope to see some.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ok, just curious, no hogs now...he coming weekly or just when he needs something to sell for crack?

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The property was entered through the front gate apparently 3 times in 3 or 4 weeks. He hasn't been back, as far as I know, since the 3rd. I have no idea what his needs are, LOL.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Gotcha, pretty bold but if no vehicle there I guess there is a good bet no one is there.

Hard_ware

The property was entered through the front gate apparently 3 times in 3 or 4 weeks. He hasn't been back, as far as I know, since the 3rd. I have no idea what his needs are, LOL.

That's why he's helping himself, you are an inconsiderate neighbor :D

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
His needs are to GTFO. I deal with a lot of trespassers, and have no respect for them. They didn't buy the land, improve it, make the tax payments, or care for it. I do my best to humiliate the ones I catch, and make life hell for the ones I don't. 5 gallon gas can with 1 pint of gas in it and the rest water, leave it next to the building or near a door. He will be the idiot waving people down for a ride the next day. If you want to be real mean, use veggie oil instead of water. Much bigger bitch to clean out of a fuel system.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
His needs are to GTFO. I deal with a lot of trespassers, and have no respect for them. They didn't buy the land, improve it, make the tax payments, or care for it. I do my best to humiliate the ones I catch, and make life hell for the ones I don't. 5 gallon gas can with 1 pint of gas in it and the rest water, leave it next to the building or near a door. He will be the idiot waving people down for a ride the next day. If you want to be real mean, use veggie oil instead of water. Much bigger bitch to clean out of a fuel system.
I like the way your mind works!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We had fuel thieves in Kotzebue, and they liked to steal it from cops' private stashes too. I marked one with a mark only I knew, showed it to dad, and told him NOT to use that fuel. Yup, it got stolen, a some little ass-hat got a load of sugar in his ATV/snowmobile/outboard/vehicle. We didn't have any more fuel go missing.

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
We had fuel thieves in Kotzebue, and they liked to steal it from cops' private stashes too. I marked one with a mark only I knew, showed it to dad, and told him NOT to use that fuel. Yup, it got stolen, a some little ass-hat got a load of sugar in his ATV/snowmobile/outboard/vehicle. We didn't have any more fuel go missing.
Sugar don't work so well any more, the ethanol in the new gas doesn't dissolve the sugar at all, so at best it plugs up the fuel filter. Water or light oils are the best. But in Kotzebue, water in the fuel might be a bit obvious.... lol

If you are serious about making them pay, a gallon of bleach in a 5 gal can of gas will destroy the engine. Like no mechanic will ever be able to fix, destroy. It causes some extreme rust and will fuse aluminum pistons to cast iron blocks, wreck all the bearings, destroy sensors, rings will rot and fall into the pan, valve springs will rust and snap, all in one tank of fuel. I have may or may not have laced gas once or twice like that when really mad...

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yeah, I am not sure that sabotaging the fuel would not just invite folks to come back to my place and just torch my property. When it comes to playing dirty, I am sure I have more to lose than they do.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Sugar don't work so well any more, the ethanol in the new gas doesn't dissolve the sugar at all, so at best it plugs up the fuel filter. Water or light oils are the best. But in Kotzebue, water in the fuel might be a bit obvious.... lol

If you are serious about making them pay, a gallon of bleach in a 5 gal can of gas will destroy the engine. Like no mechanic will ever be able to fix, destroy. It causes some extreme rust and will fuse aluminum pistons to cast iron blocks, wreck all the bearings, destroy sensors, rings will rot and fall into the pan, valve springs will rust and snap, all in one tank of fuel. I have may or may not have laced gas once or twice like that when really mad...
This was back in '91... before the blended fuel of today.

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
So much private land in Texas, I imagine trespassers are a big problem.

At my lease we use to leave the gates unlocked, but people were out during the week, so we started kicking all the gates and finally posted up signs.

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I am fully posted and posted at the gate. Guy has not been back since his picture was taken. No word from law enforcement. I am inclined to believe that I have done more in trying to figure this out than they have, LOL.