Hunting Photos post your pics here!

boatdriver1790

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB

DangerRanger

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Recently acquired my new Armasight Zeus 640 2-16x 42mm. Rifle is a DPMS .223 lower with a 6.8 SPC Rock River Upper. This is my first pig kill with the new thermal. Wasn't very difficult when the dumba$$ decides to start walking right beside the truck only about 10ft away............. Needless to say I've killed more intelligent pigs. IMG_3556.JPG

Last edited:

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
BIG hog.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'd submit that pic to the Sus Venator Club thread. It just may be fitting to earn you a yellow banner.

slim_shady

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Shoot I have several pics of pigs I KNOW are over 250lb, I was just never smart enough to take a picture of the scale!

Like Ratdog said. still submit the pic in the section.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I did. With a few others.
Next, I'd send a PM to TLM, butter him up a little, and include a link to your pix. Good luck with it... hope ya get it.

DangerRanger

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
She's ready for a couple nights out this weekend. DPMS .223 Lower, Rock River 6.8SPC Upper, Zeus Thermal 640 2-16x 42mm with Hornady 110r BTHP ammunition. Only thing she is slacking in is her YHM QD Phantom M2. Hope she will be accompanied by her in October. JHOP just needs to learn top wear ear plugs until then. What is everyone's favorite 6.8SPC bullet for hog hunting on here?

BAE.jpg

Attachments

• Bae 2.jpg
    Bae 2.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 4

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
By far they favorite is Hornady 120 gr SST. It's reasonably priced and devastating on critters even if a marginal hit. Others like Nosler 110gr accubond, (hard to find) and Barnes 110 gr TSX. Both of those are expensive though compared to the Hornady.

slim_shady

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice setup there. I also have been using Hornady 110 bthp.