Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

DangerRanger

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Last weekend was pretty productive for us. 7 confirmed hogs down and a few more wounded. Also, 2 coyotes confirmed down. One pig kill was too thick in the milo to get a good picture. We are shooting 6.8SPC. I was using the Armasight Zeus 640 2-16x 42mm Thermal Unit, and my friend Terry was using his Sightmark Photon 4x42.5 night vision scope.

coyote 3.jpg

Andrew Pig LSB.jpg
July 17 Pig Moon.jpg

Terry Pig LSB.jpg

13716241_10210338463483834_236199649428859307_n.jpg
image1.PNG
IMG_3618.JPG
13707747_10210347653233572_4884740956417316253_n.jpg

Last edited:
D

djones

danger,
i'm not tryin to start a pissin match here so don't take this the wrong way. but are you really trying to pass this hog off as a confirmed kill? i think you're taking the 'no pic, no pig' rule a little too far. just sayin...

rainbow%20pig_zpsbrtf8mrl.jpg

scrmblr1982cj8

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
danger,
i'm not tryin to start a pissin match here so don't take this the wrong way. but are you really trying to pass this hog off as a confirmed kill? i think you're taking the 'no pic, no pig' rule a little too far. just sayin...

I'd never seen a gay pride pig before. Until now.

DangerRanger

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
danger,

LMAO!!!!!!

DangerRanger

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LMAO!!!!!!
danger,

danger,

Well I can't directly say I'm against f**king gay pride in case for offending some folks, but............

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Looks like a good eating sow to me !!!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Here is a little teaser from this weekend. This was just the first field. Sus Venator the hard way.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Here is a little teaser from this weekend. This was just the first field. Sus Venator the hard way.
Stocking up for the next LSB gathering cook-out? Stay outta da Sippy-Hole with THAT load of bacon !!