2014 Lone Star Boars members get-together.

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Damn I hate making decisions.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
LOL this just keeps getting better and better, what happened?

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I told Eric I may have to change the date so he made other plans.

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I was the only one from Ident that was able to make it. With all the talk of rescheduling and uncertainty I changed my plans. I will have family in town for a wedding but had told them I had made plans. When possible changes came up I went with the sure thing.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We love ya anyway, have fun at the wedding.

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Family comes first my friend.

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
They understood that I already had plans but when things started changing on the get together I decided to see them

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Bad news fellas, my wife got buzzfest tickets without asking me if I had anything planned. The concert is the same day as the meet and greet. I prefer not to be in the dog house especially weeks before deer season. So I am bowing out and will catch y'all the next one.

I can still provide some more steel for y'all to shoot if you guys still want it. I have a 10", 3- 6", and a pig with vitals swinger.

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I shall be there whenever it is

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
As it gets closer I will need a list of who is coming. I will send each a PM with my address and directions. I don't want it out on a public forum.

Vance Goodson

Hunting is my Drug!
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I will be there for certain. Colby W will be there for certain. I'm sure we can drag John along as well. We aren't going to miss the opportunity to up a face with the names. I've been looking forward to this for to long to let anything stop my attendance.

Todd, you will just have to invite us on a hunt for us to meet you I think that's only fair. I'm open pretty much any weekend, just let me know lol.

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
The first of October I need a list of who is going. Send me a PM and I'll send the address and directions to you. Thanks

EGarza04

El Sauz, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Unless something major happens here at the ranch, I'm still planning on making the drive up.

EGarza04

El Sauz, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
rgilbert, what time is everything kicking off? Friday night, Saturday morning, or Saturday afternoon?

I'm trying to plan my weekend and figure out what time I need to be where and if I need to leave on Friday as opposed to Saturday.

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I will be there Thursday to help set up. Friday whenever you can get there:)

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It looks like I will not be there if I am it will only be for an hour on Saturday. Have to be in marble falls before 3pm.

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
rgilbert, what time is everything kicking off? Friday night, Saturday morning, or Saturday afternoon?

I'm trying to plan my weekend and figure out what time I need to be where and if I need to leave on Friday as opposed to Saturday.

As BRD said, we will be up on Thursday getting set up. Friday through Sunday guys. Unless you fail the don't stab the host in the ass with a big ass knife challenge.