2014 Lone Star Boars members get-together.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I am bringing a guest along with me and have decided that a weekends worth of bow hunting can be put on hold.

+1 guest =14

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
She good lookin' Brian?

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
LOL, you are a good guy!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hmmm... note to self, check work schedule.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
It would be great to see you if you aren't working. Heck, we got Frank thinking seriously about it.

Vance Goodson

Hunting is my Drug!
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have every intention of being there. Not so sure if my wife will be attending with me or not.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
This is going to be HUGE

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We have hit a snag I was told the wrong date for the night shoot in Austin I'm supposed to shoot in it with the new LWRC rifle and be there to promote LSB. The original date was Oct 10th-11th but in reality it is the 17th-18th. I dent can not make it the weekend before the 17th, I cannot be there the 17th-18th or 24-25 and of course Nov 1st is deer season.

So here are the options y'all can do it without me and have Ident there with the cool toys or we can try to reschedual it to another date maybe Oct 3rd4th or spring time? It will not hurt my feelings at all to keep it on the original date.

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I just got off the phone with TLM. He advised me of this situation he has. Lets get some input from the folks wanting to go. I'm pretty much open on dates as I will be retiring soon. Just not opening weekend of deer season please. I want to go try and get one at my other place.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well, I think the guys that are close should decide, coming as far as I am I want the most attendance as possible. I am not in the market for thermal even though I would like to meet the Ident guys and see their gear without TLM there, I would pass on this one. Ya'll choose I will be over sooner or later to meet some of you anyway, no matter as I would like to move home to TX but sorta need a place to live and even a part time job if I do.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I only have the 17th-18th open in October, the rest of that month is a no go for me. I may be able to make a late appearance if y'all change the date to another October weekend, but it would be a Hi and Bye. I will not be heart broken if things change since I have already met most of members here already. What ever y'all come up with I will try to make it work, worse comes to worse I can go get another monster pig at my place the 17th.

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I can do any weekend in October.

In January and February I cannot do the second weekends.

Shot Show is Jan 20-24 I think

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I'm off on the weekend before the 18th and the 18th. Outside of that, just depends on which weekend you select. I'll try to make it whenever it is planned.

EGarza04

El Sauz, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I can only do the 11-12 or 18-19 weekends in October. Past that my schedule gets real hard to work with because my work schedule goes crazy during deer season. If we plan it far enough in advance, I can probably pull off going to a spring meet up though, it just depends on the month and how deer season is going at that point. Either way is ok with me but like what has been said earlier, the more people the better.

I haven't been able to meet any of you yet so either way it will be all new faces for me, but the more people going, the easier it is for me to justify to myself driving that far.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I personally think y'all should keep the original dates. Maybe I can drive over for some time during the day on Saturday.

Colby Walkoviak

Speaking for Vance, John and myself, we only live 45 mins from Caldwell and we are certainly planning to come. We should be able to make any weekend work

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I say we keep the same dates. Just hang out and get to know each other.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
There its done keeping the same dates I will try to make it out and hang out Saturday.