LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
but at 25 yds it should not really matter the wind

Homebrewer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well folks, you heard it here first - straight from DJ's own mouth - post #80... :
but as for me... i think i've demonstrated i'm full of crap on everything... !

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well folks, you heard it here first - straight from DJ's own mouth - post #80... :
Who else on here would have the balls to say that?

D

djones

thanks OinK, but i might not be quite so deserving...

first, lawdawg is operating within the matrix, changing zeroes and ones at will. that originally said... "but as for me... i think i've demonstrated who mr gaydawg is around here... !"

frankie - i understand numbers are not your strong suit, so i'm willing to help if you're willing to stay late.

homie - pls see response directed toward frankie. now if you'll excuse me, i need to go add 50 hogs to the counter from team... well, you know who.

ps - all shots thru the same hole measure .000, and yes, world champ has shot that score. anyone else who can say that honestly, please raise your hand...

... crickets...

Last edited by a moderator:

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
So you found a roadkill bird on the side of the road on your way to the range to take your picture beside your buddy's group or did you photoshop all the pics???

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
well he does like to exaggerate and photoshop so you can't really believe anything he posts

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
D

djones

world champ read this thread and would be tickled to enter in a competitive shoot. seems he doesn't care how many boolits or bullseys or how far or how come. what i can't figure out is why anyone would want to go up against a world champ br shooter with only an AR and factory ammo. i'd rather let gus maul my face for 30 minutes!!!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
world champ read this thread and would be tickled to enter in a competitive shoot. seems he doesn't care how many boolits or bullseys or how far or how come. what i can't figure out is why anyone would want to go up against a world champ br shooter with only an AR and factory ammo. i'd rather let gus maul my face for 30 minutes!!!
Probably because most could care less about punching holes in paper. I'd almost rather go to work than do that! If you win you beat some world champ of something you never heard of before. If you lose you got beat by the world champ of something you never heard of before. Either way its a win win because who cares if he beat you he's the world champ and supposed to beat you, it's still a great beer drinking story.

D

djones

there you go using logic again. i hate it when you do that.

and snake... i'm really starting to question your loyalty when you 'like' his posts!