The Thermal Junkie

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I've played with the pro line do not do it if you want to remain happy with your current fix.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
hE DOES LIKE GETTING POKED...JUST SAYIN'

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Taco

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I got thermaled'ed last week and a plastic surgeon couldn't remove the smile from my face. Gf kicks me upside down for whatever transgression I've committed, I just smile and nod. Guy cuts me off in traffic, who cares. Taco is a happier, less road ragey guy because of that beauty sitting the safe. When is Armasight coming out with one that talks to you like the Joaquin Phoenix movie and his phone? I'd have everything then. Just a talking thermal scope, beer, and beef jerky.....that's all I need.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I got thermaled'ed last week and a plastic surgeon couldn't remove the smile from my face. Gf kicks me upside down for whatever transgression I've committed, I just smile and nod. Guy cuts me off in traffic, who cares. Taco is a happier, less road ragey guy because of that beauty sitting the safe. When is Armasight coming out with one that talks to you like the Joaquin Phoenix movie and his phone? I'd have everything then. Just a talking thermal scope, beer, and beef jerky.....that's all I need.
Next, it'll be: "I got an Armasight for my GF... it was a great trade !"

customcutter

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It started easy enough, I had joined a forum called 6.5 Grendel a few years ago. Every once in a while a guy called DoubleNaughtSpy would post a video shooting pigs with Thermal gear at night. It seemed pretty cool, heck I could never justify something like that, but I could live through someone else's youtube video's. I didn't know it but the seed was planted and the addiction was growing. I finally decided to investigate night hunting, I saw some other youtube video's of some English guys and some home made stuff that looked pretty danged impressive. The addiction was taking hold, and I found out about the Photon, and the ATN, and a couple of others. I ordered a 5X18 ATN Xsight and there was no turning back. Well there was...the FOV was too narrow so I ordered a 3X12, but I didn't send the 5X18 back until I had the 3X12 in my dirty little hands. Then I realized it had problems, and it just couldn't meet my needs. The addiction is too strong. So now the 3X12 is going back after only 45 days, and I'm trying to save up enough money before I have sell one of my kidneys.....