the Great Pumpkin joins Team OinK for weekend slaughter

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I had one of my people take the 'Team Oink reality tour.' His report is as follows:

"7 hour bus ride from Amarillo to tour various desolate, wind swept, ag fields.
Hunkered down for lunch of an allsups burrito, a mini almond joy, and an off brand Dr Pepper knock off in a center pivot shack.
DJ alternately screamed at us about modular stocks and whispered spoken poetry claims, one such highlighting that he is the "new lizard king." 2 people passed out on the bus, 3 bled from their ears. The flying sand blinded me half way through.....which I was grateful for.
We were unceremoniously kicked off the bus in Clarendon's Chinatown district and handed a children's size small Team Oink tank top. "

You had me at Alsups burrito I'm on board with the Team Oink train!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I love the New Banners!!

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
THUMP THUMP THUMP all the way home!!! Love that sound!! BANG BANG!!

Someone was shooting the downed ones already just for the noise!???:)

Last edited:

Taco

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Hey DJ since I'm Team Oink now she do I get my gear? Branded Yeti coolers, Filson field gear and Boson super scopes?

D

djones

gfy. go ask your twin brothers milkdudd and frenkT. i'm not participating in a conversation with anyone until i get an OinK banner.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Take his banners away! Demand it!

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
gfy. go ask your twin brothers milkdudd and frenkT. i'm not participating in a conversation with anyone until i get an OinK banner.
The Oink banners are reserved for the elite killers... perhaps SpecialK can roll you some balloons down a hill in some tires to help get you going the right direction. Keep your head up, your spirit strong, keep the hard work in practicing, and you too will one day have the coveted banner you so desire

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
OinK, i think it's time to collect membership dues
I totally agree. Maybe we should require the mandatory drug testing and a through background check. Even a couple of very through interviews with at least six months probation just to see if they are worthy to be a part of this prestigious team. We can't be too careful!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I totally agree. Maybe we should require the mandatory drug testing and a through background check. Even a couple of very through interviews with at least six months probation just to see if they are worthy to be a part of this prestigious team. We can't be too careful!
There goes DJones' membership already.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

FrankT