team OinK disbanded?

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Option "A" is out because those activities normally take place during the hours most people night hunt

Option "b" is out because I've seen pictures of you with clothes on. Who wants to see pictures of you with nearly nothing on? I think most of us would hurt profit margins for an underwear company.

Option "C" is a posibility and I don't have any deduction as to why it isn't possible.

scrmblr1982cj8

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I've had counting malfunctions before. I have found that if I need to stop the count for any reason I just don't say anything in the middle of the count. For example, 3.....2.............long pause.....then say stop. The long pause makes everyone second guess what's going on and actually listen to what you're saying. Saying some like hold sounds a lot like one to an excited shooter. Silence is very clear.

If you don't mind me asking DJ, what do you do for a living? I wish I got to hunt as often as you do.

DJ is currently in charge of semen extraction at the North Texas Deer Farm.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Is DJ doing that orally?

D

djones

ok it's time to close this subtopic...
im in the agriculture business, so i know lots of farmers. i have a boring desk job shuffling papers like that guy on 'office space'. i try to get to work at 8 and go straight to the bathroom. i can take an hour nap right off the bat because at my age no one thinks anything about me being in there that long. then i sit in the break room as long as i can. the trick is to make sure the boss doesn't catch me there twice within the same hour. then i pretend i have a prescription to pick up and go home to get a 2-2.5 hour nap during lunch. after that i can usually make it till 5 and do it all over again.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I think DJ is a proctoligist since he is always giving everyone the ASS and his fingers are sticky on the trigger missing 3/4 of everything he shoots at

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
im in the agriculture business, so i know lots of farmers. i have a boring desk job shuffling papers like that guy on 'office space'. i try to get to work at 8 and go straight to the bathroom. i can take an hour nap right off the bat because at my age no one thinks anything about me being in there that long. then i sit in the break room as long as i can. the trick is to make sure the boss doesn't catch me there twice within the same hour. then i pretend i have a prescription to pick up and go home to get a 2-2.5 hour nap during lunch. after that i can usually make it till 5 and do it all over again.

Sounds like I'm in the wrong business! I'm nearing the point of requesting a revolving door for my office. People are in and out so much they are wearing out the hinges!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
i may have to revisit that link if the abuse doesn't subside
And jeopardize the sacred reputation of a Texan's word? :D Think on that (in terms of verbal abuse). :oops:

D

djones

And jeopardize the sacred reputation of a Texan's word? :D Think on that (in terms of verbal abuse). :oops:
i'm a staff memmer. we have ways around contractual obligations. besides, i could just get OinK to post it for me :p

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You guys are way more entertaining than CNN!
I'm not sure what is being said here? I think we just got jabbed.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Next time! We've all had those nights .. ; )

D

djones

well thank you very much. that's the nicest thing anyone has said to me here in a long time. if it was up to me i'd give you a benevolence banner. just so happens next time is... TONIGHT!!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Sounds like a Gubment job to me.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
i'm a staff memmer. we have ways around contractual obligations. besides, i could just get OinK to post it for me :p
Intent has just been established. :rolleyes: Some, are just SOOOOO easy.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

scrmblr1982cj8

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter

What DJ is trying to say is that he sells male bovine manure for a living.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

DangerRanger

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I was lost without OinK. I picked up the first girl I came to hitch hiking and loaned her my spare gun. unfortunately, I didn’t have spare stix and I let her use mine. I sat on the ground and rested my elbows on propped up knees. steady enough that I could have made a drt kill if she hadn’t rushed the first shot. ok, maybe I tried to stop and unstoppable countdown, but I’ll never make that mistake again. from now on, I shoot even if it's in the ass.

now that he’s running I’m swinging freehand until I twist so far I have to reposition. pretty sure I would have bagged him in a couple more shots. no doubt OinK and I would have killed both hogs on the first shot. neither of these hogs were recovered.

OinK, if you’ll take me back, I promise I’ll never leave my wingman again.

It's videos like this that make bowhunters look good at hog eradication........