team OinK disbanded?

D

djones

OinK refused to hunt with me last night, grumbling something about fraud and a pending lawsuit. realize, i’m a graduate of the frankT skool of commerce with a concentration in paypal, and thought commingling of funds was ok?!! who knew we were supposed to actually have a BUSINESS checking account?

yea so I was going through a little ammo, but frankT said just write it off and it’s the same as free. when OinK found out there was no moe ammo and no moe money, he fired me and went hunting by himself… with a sledge hammer! who needs a team OinK banner anyway?

video later...

IMG_0223.jpg

D

djones

I was lost without OinK. I picked up the first girl I came to hitch hiking and loaned her my spare gun. unfortunately, I didn’t have spare stix and I let her use mine. I sat on the ground and rested my elbows on propped up knees. steady enough that I could have made a drt kill if she hadn’t rushed the first shot. ok, maybe I tried to stop and unstoppable countdown, but I’ll never make that mistake again. from now on, I shoot even if it's in the ass.

now that he’s running I’m swinging freehand until I twist so far I have to reposition. pretty sure I would have bagged him in a couple more shots. no doubt OinK and I would have killed both hogs on the first shot. neither of these hogs were recovered.

OinK, if you’ll take me back, I promise I’ll never leave my wingman again.

Taco

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Wow, that was hard to watch. Lwrc and Flir are putting on their brown pants, probably offering lawdog 6 figures to take this video down. I gotta admit though DJ, that you own up to your terrible lows. This was your Mayor Marion Barry snorting blow in a seedy motel room with and under aged call girl moment, and your owning it.

D

djones

you pretty much nailed it, but at least marion had a good time. i was a little pissed. the best analogy i ever heard was about a bird dog that kept running off. the owner kept apologizing for the time spent looking for it. i said the measure of whether a dog is good or not is if you got more birds with it than without it. i know what would have happened with the OinKster

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That had to be some of the worst shooting I have ever seen... "Don't be like DJ" Kids

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
GOOD Shootin' DJ....you scared the crap out of that hog!!! 2 thumbs up for the video!!
I tried shooting sticks a few years ago and can't use them. Much better on running shots freehand, easier to follow through.

D

djones

It made me dizzy watching that!
perhaps the only thing more disappointing than that video is not getting to shoot at all. oops. sorry. i forgot...

I tried shooting sticks a few years ago and can't use them. Much better on running shots freehand, easier to follow through.
agreed. if i had thought for a second at least MY hog wasn't going down on the first shot, i never would have sat down for an elbow rest.

Those sploding shells are SO COOL!!! That black mist/vapor/smoke/tear gas?? is awesome!!!! Those are cool bullets for sure!! Hey by the way that woman has a very deep voice!!??? :) WINK WINK!! BANG BANG!!
i have new secret weapons coming. don't be surprised if even I out cool myself. i've done it before!!

and the babe wasn't much of a looker or i'd have taken a pic for y'all. i know this is a stretch, but you're going to have to trust me on this one.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Trust? you have done nothing to earn that...LOL

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
perhaps the only thing more disappointing than that video is not getting to shoot at all. oops. sorry. i forgot...

agreed. if i had thought for a second at least MY hog wasn't going down on the first shot, i never would have sat down for an elbow rest.

i have new secret weapons coming. don't be surprised if even I out cool myself. i've done it before!!

and the babe wasn't much of a looker or i'd have taken a pic for y'all. i know this is a stretch, but you're going to have to trust me on this one.

LOL... I must confirm ONE facet... you HAVE lived up to your promise to NOT use pix of whoever sent you links to pix of ME.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Apparently she can't read either.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I've had counting malfunctions before. I have found that if I need to stop the count for any reason I just don't say anything in the middle of the count. For example, 3.....2.............long pause.....then say stop. The long pause makes everyone second guess what's going on and actually listen to what you're saying. Saying some like hold sounds a lot like one to an excited shooter. Silence is very clear.

If you don't mind me asking DJ, what do you do for a living? I wish I got to hunt as often as you do.

D

djones

Trust? you have done nothing to earn that...LOL
i said it was a stretch...

LOL... I must confirm ONE facet... you HAVE lived up to your promise to NOT use pix of whoever sent you links to pix of ME.
i may have to revisit that link if the abuse doesn't subside

Apparently she can't read either.
that's probably the least of her problems. not trying to make excuses, but it was dark when i picked her up.

I've had counting malfunctions before. I have found that if I need to stop the count for any reason I just don't say anything in the middle of the count. For example, 3.....2.............long pause.....then say stop. The long pause makes everyone second guess what's going on and actually listen to what you're saying. Saying some like hold sounds a lot like one to an excited shooter. Silence is very clear.

If you don't mind me asking DJ, what do you do for a living? I wish I got to hunt as often as you do.

sound wisdom. you'll go far. problem for me is the guys i hunt with are as deaf as me. one of the parts i cut out was... "are you ready?... are you ready?... HEY, LOOK AT ME...". when she turned, i said "ARE YOU READY?" and she nodded. then i counted down. nerve wracking sonsofbitches.

as far as my day job, you'll have to guess...

a)high class selective male prostitute
b)model for men's underwear
c)rocket scientist