looks like i'll be going back to the 308

D

djones

i have 500 more rounds. i'll give it that many more chances or until another failure, whichever comes first. i owe it that much.

but i will definitely have several standbys. 500 rounds won't make it thru the first week of peanut season.

D

djones

would you consider trading for a gently used and well cared for lwrc bolt, just getting 'broke' in? that's a good deal for you, since you used hot loads on the super

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
would you consider trading for a gently used and well cared for lwrc bolt, just getting 'broke' in? that's a good deal for you, since you used hot loads on the super
Not hot loads max loads there is a difference.

D

djones

You shoot peanuts? I was wondering what all the poof...poof was in the dirt....I apologize for giving you a hard time. BFF
thanks snake, but besties don't have to put bff at the end. besides, it's kinda ghey.

With your unlimited wealth chuck all and start over!! It is never to late?? I triple dog dare you!! BANG BANG!!
unlimited wealth? i think you have me confused with the other half of team OinK. he's got money and cattle scattered all over the state.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
thanks snake, but besties don't have to put bff at the end. besides, it's kinda ghey.
Sorry if I offended you. BFF

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
so... it's a deal?

ps - i got ur max load right here!
Obviously you went a tad past max, but hell you probably got some Texas pahandle dirt mixed in there somehow.

D

djones

Sorry if I offended you. BFF
none taken.... or given. gfy

Obviously you went a tad past max, but hell you probably got some Texas pahandle dirt mixed in there somehow.
i'll show you a tad past max buddy.

rifle showed up. i have your bolt in hand. send me your bolt with postage paid return padded envelope. i can't guarantee it survived shipping. they sent it back in the same crappy wrapping paper i sent it to them in. don't they have 'factory' shipping plastic or foam? sheesh.

ps - no response back even from the gen mgr, who i sent my email letter to. i didn't ask for a response but a...

sorry we couldn't be of service to you.
gfy,
lwrc

... would have been nice

Last edited by a moderator:
D

djones

fixed it?? i still have the same shitty banners ive always been stuck with

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
fixed it?? i still have the same shitty banners ive always been stuck with

and many more than you deserve, sometimes we all just have to "make do"

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
goofy?

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The nice way to put it is Teachers Pet?? What did you have to do to deserve them again??