Lone Star Boars Meet & Greet Night Shoot. 10-05-13

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ordered three 8" gong steel targets. And I'm debating on getting this steel hog target. image.jpg

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hey there are my hog decoys!

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
That's a cool hog target!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The weather looks very nice for the 5th 76 hug 53 low!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
And very dark. Everyone will get to see NV is the worst conditions.
Yes but I think that is good will test all the different systems! I bought a pack of hand warmers for thermal targets

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Now, that's a great idea... but, look out guys... don't know who's gonna get caught next ! The Kit Kat Kid may be lookin' for some pay-backs !!

thermalcamerafart.gif

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Hahaha!!! I switched from kit kats to beans for every meal for the next week. I hope you aren't down wind.

Looks like great weather, but poor lighting. The upside is everyone will see NV at its worst, but will see the huge benefits of IR lights and thermal imaging on dark nights.

No matter the weather and light conditions we will have fun. Night vision, suppressors, short barreled rifles, thermal imaging, IR lights, guns, food, and all of us goons together ..... should equal one hell of a time!

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hahaha!!! I switched from kit kats to beans for every meal for the next week. I hope you aren't down wind.
I was implying you may go into "record" mode to catch one or three and POST UP some pay back. LOL Wish I was gonna be able to be there for it. Sounds like a pile of fun in the making.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I have a kill light I can bring, but once you see the night vision you will save your pennies for it instead.

I'll see if I can dig it out if my gear box. Its somewhere at the bottom and full of dust.

tech96

TEXAS
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have a kill light I can bring, but once you see the night vision you will save your pennies for it instead.

I'll see if I can dig it out if my gear box. Its somewhere at the bottom and full of dust.

Looking at it for my bow.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have the Elusive wildlife Kill light and the clone ($28) also, they are the same light. For a bow I have a much smaller and lighter, good 60 yard reach for $10, red or green

tech96

TEXAS
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Do you have more info on these lights? Like brands or a website so I can check them out. I like the durability of the Elusive and I can use it for work.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
FrankT is correct. I dis.t know about the cheaper alternatives when I bought mine. I have both the xlr100 for my bow and the xlr 250 for a rifle. I put a drop in IR led in the xlr 100 and now use it to assist in driving on those really dark, no moon, cloudy nights.