I am having my First at 65!!!

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Sad Dave, I guess we will see the 30th...

EGarza04

El Sauz, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Frank I'm sure you'll be ok, but let's hope hope this procedure was not farmed out to the lowest bidder...

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Actually this guy is very good and does thousands...I reminded him it was NOT my left leg and he laughed...lol

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well I am not having any problems and as far as I know nothing wrong, just way past due and the Docs have been on me to get it done.

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
To tell you the truth Frank, I know many people older that never had one. It's just good practice to start at age 50. Good luck on the test, you'll walk just like you got done riding a horse after lol.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks Dave, I am just taking it all in stride, my only hope is they find and do no harm!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yeah wake up Monday and no food! Tues 7:30 AM under the tube...lol

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
How are you doing Frank? Don't imagine you'll be jumping on any horses for a few days. :D

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yeah, how are ya? (Hippies are on lock-down)

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks for asking! Well here is the gruesome story:

Got the outpatient clinic at 7:30 for an 8:30 procedure, they had me prepped and ready by 9 and started at 9:30. A 30 minuter procedure took 1.5 hrs, 13 polyps all seemingly pre-cancerous, nothing to the Doc that said he saw something bad. Said he figured I was 2-3 years away from Cancer...SO this is a warning to all of you! The prep was not as bad as I thought it would be and the procedure I was OUT for, so no reason not to have it done.

Several large ones and one he had much trouble getting. Really out of it till I got home. Yesterday I was on the john 10 times bleeding pretty bad, called the ER and Nurse on call because the Doc never made a welfare call and office was closed w no Doc on Call...This was a farm out from the VA to an outside Doc due to the stalling by the VA to get things done.

Decided to wait it out and not go to the ER, obviously I have a bleeder, was able to sleep all night with no trips to the toilet. This AM there was obvious blood but old and nothing like yesterday where there was some bright red blood at every sitting. No lifting or straining for 2 weeks, hogs are gonna get hungry.

Hoping the bleeder heals itself as they are supposed to do but ready to head back if things should get worse.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Frank, Do we need some interactive hog killing video games or something for you?

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
yeah probably so...but yesterday were some great football games and today is the same so OK for the short term...Thanks!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good, because I don't think there are any hog killing games out there.lol

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
There is a bin laden shooting game! about the same!

lonepunman

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks for the update – sorry you had such a rough time dealing with the medical establishment. (Regardless of the impression we like to give, ours is not a 24 hour health care system).

It would a-beer that we are now Hineykin; I had a similar polyp removed last week.

Glad to hear the clot is thickening; be diligent in staying off the NSAIDs and aspirin.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Glad to hear you're on the mend. Don't want ya leaving any snail-trails while dragging-ass. Keep giving bin laden hell.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks guys! Yeah no celebration for me last night, no booze, darn it! I love it RD...snail-trail!! Too funny!

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I had a tall 'rita for both of us, just one... quietly at home. Didn't stay up for midnight though. Woke up to breaking news, 3 dead in overnight shootings...idiots.