hey LWRC!! is this supposed to fall off??

D

djones

really?? i try to turn this around into something positive and even throw myself under the bus in the effort. the broken bolt and gas knob are what they are... broken. thanks for making me point that out again. now make yourself useful and get up there and change the title to what i said!!!

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
:rolleyes:

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Yeah,for the price of a LWRC you could just about buy a Wilson Combat . . . OR . . . 9 Andersons,or three Seekins,or . . . . . --- pruhdlr

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yeah,for the price of a LWRC you could just about buy a Wilson Combat . . . OR . . . 9 Andersons,or three Seekins,or . . . . . --- pruhdlr
There is a reason for that.

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
UPDATE...
it fell off again but i didn't realize it right away, so i didn't find it this time. called lwrc and guess what. no problemo. sent a new one out lickity split AND a new pin (which i didn't realize i needed... and is why it keeps coming off). so looking back, i can't blame lwrc for not calling a jackwagon, or maybe it was because lawdog asked them TO CALL. this time he said not to send anything and they send me a new part. i think i'm beginning to see a pattern here. daaawg, if they switch prostaffers from you to me, can i buy the lwrc logo on your suzuki samurai?

and please change the title of this thread to... '3 cheers for lwrc'
He has been known to call folks and tell them to take care of you. He did it for me on my helmet. My night vision helmet that is. Not the one I wear when I'm licking the bus windows or smelling the seats!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
He has been known to call folks and tell them to take care of you. He did it for me on my helmet. My night vision helmet that is. Not the one I wear when I'm licking the bus windows or smelling the seats!
The first time he sent it in they were supposed to take care of it. The new guy got it and did not read the notes, he only saw DJ''s notes. Of course we have all seen how and what DJ writes so the new guy just stopped there. DJ was supposed to call me if anything went wrong he failed to follow instructions.

D

djones

DJ was supposed to call me if anything went wrong he failed to follow instructions.
and your point is???

yes that's true. for some reason i've always had a problem with instructions
hammer_zpsf379c626.gif

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
and your point is???

yes that's true. for some reason i've always had a problem with instructions
hammer_zpsf379c626.gif
Point is both you and LWRC dropped the ball multiple times on this one.

D

djones

sounds like there's only one way to resolve this. tell them to go ahead and send me a new bolt, and i promise i'll use it.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Just Sayin' ...if you are tired of the lrwkcbv gun I have a good bullet proof (does that make sense) gun for sale. Wilson Combat. 6.8. Has 10 rds thru it. I can build a roll bar around it for you too!!!