hey LWRC!! is this supposed to fall off??

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It's that blue crosshair and 100yd zero. LOL :p

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
curly - the slot is the vent for the gas hole. there is a dimple that the spring catches to keep it from moving forward, in either position.

frank - i don't think you understand. i don't want to clean or oil it. i just want to stuff it with hot loads and kill kill kill

gilly - i've heard of bolts breaking but i've never seen one. probably just internet lore

dirtydawg - it's becoming more clear to me each day why you're the boss

takko - ding ding ding we have a WINNER
The only one I've seen broke are non ***'s. I did have problems with those also. I know run a off the shelf bolt and do not hot load.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
You wore out the doohicky that retains the hoodus. You should replace the whatchamacallit so the thing-a-majig won't fall off. See problem fixed. That will be $99.99 for the repair instructions. Please remit in the form of a USPS money order to quit_breaking_stuff@sum_ting_wong.com

Bad luck DJ. Does it still function if it falls off? Looks like the retaining spring is wore out, but I don't know much about the LWRC piston setup.

D

djones

Take a BFH (Big %#%#%#%#%# Hammer) But seriously looks like the wire is wore the heck out and you need a whole new setup. Like I said with your wealth I personally would have 4 or 5 for back up!! BANG BANG!!
curlee - i want you to get your kemah kallege diploma and march right in to the dean's office, hand it over and tell him djones said you are entitled to a full refund

Last edited by a moderator:
D

djones

You wore out the doohicky that retains the hoodus. You should replace the whatchamacallit so the thing-a-majig won't fall off. See problem fixed. That will be $99.99 for the repair instructions. Please remit in the form of a USPS money order to quit_breaking_stuff@sum_ting_wong.com

Bad luck DJ. Does it still function if it falls off? Looks like the retaining spring is wore out, but I don't know much about the LWRC piston setup.
spring is still stiff. the dimple is beveled. should have been designed with a slightly rounded notch where you have to pull spring down to remove the knob. with knob off, looks like it just blows gas out the hole like it was in the 'suppressed' position.

strawdog is having his pimp, lwrc, send me a complete replacement doohicky at no cost. good thing too cuz i don't do usps mo, only ppal. if they don't come thru... again... i'll just wrap it with the hazard zone yellow and black tape with a sign that says 'caution, falling parts'

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
spring is still stiff. the dimple is beveled. should have been designed with a slightly rounded notch where you have to pull spring down to remove the knob. with knob off, looks like it just blows gas out the hole like it was in the 'suppressed' position.

strawdog is having his pimp, lwrc, send me a complete replacement doohicky at no cost. good thing too cuz i don't do usps mo, only ppal. if they don't come thru... again... i'll just wrap it with the hazard zone yellow and black tape with a sign that says 'caution, falling parts'
I actually told them not to send you anything this time. One rifle bad design maybe bad luck, two rifles really bad luck, all three rifles since you have been posting here fall apart along with everything else mounted to them. It's obviously the loose nut behind the trigger!

D

djones

I actually told them not to send you anything this time. One rifle bad design maybe bad luck, two rifles really bad luck, all three rifles since you have been posting here fall apart along with everything else mounted to them. It's obviously the loose nut behind the trigger!
uhh ohh. me tinks i poked da sleeping bear

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
why help him? he breaks everything..did he not break an Armasight scope too?

D

djones

lawblog, i think it's pretty crappy now that you've got big time sponsors that you've forgotten all the little people who helped make it possible. just because you're a supermodel for pinkpony magazine is no reason to turn your back on your friends.

pinkpony.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Sum Ting Wong might have crossed the line this time!

D

djones

whoops. everyone who liked it, remove the like and head for the hills. save yourselves and your banners. lawdawg has hired a graphics designer to paint us all into a ghey caligula

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
lawblog, i think it's pretty crappy now that you've got big time sponsors that you've forgotten all the little people who helped make it possible. just because you're a supermodel for pinkpony magazine is no reason to turn your back on your friends.

View attachment 4949
I'm glad my photo is not out there as much as his. LOL

D

djones

UPDATE...
it fell off again but i didn't realize it right away, so i didn't find it this time. called lwrc and guess what. no problemo. sent a new one out lickity split AND a new pin (which i didn't realize i needed... and is why it keeps coming off). so looking back, i can't blame lwrc for not calling a jackwagon, or maybe it was because lawdog asked them TO CALL. this time he said not to send anything and they send me a new part. i think i'm beginning to see a pattern here. daaawg, if they switch prostaffers from you to me, can i buy the lwrc logo on your suzuki samurai?

and please change the title of this thread to... '3 cheers for lwrc'

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
do we see a trend with Sum Ting Wong ^^...Little boy who cries wolf ??