Free Stuff Giveaway

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dope. Good thing I don't have any hair, because it would all be gone by now.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
10 pounds shell, shot from a 10 pound parrott rifle.

That's it I cannot take anymore.:eek:

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
YAY finally. i was hoping it would take days. would be funny to watch people struggle lol

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
YAY finally. i was hoping it would take days. would be funny to watch people struggle lol
It is about time. My googlefu has used up all the fu it can muster. I think I have the image of a cannon imprinted in my eyeballs. I have been looking on and off since this afternoon.

Good thing though. I learned quite a bit about artillery, even how to spell it correctly.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Right after you posted up your answer... I was clicking on to read about a 12lb. shell from a parrot gun. I was gonna try and get ya on a technicality. LOL Good job Wassman !

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We could go one further...... What kind of 10 pound shell is it? Guess it and ill send you a few stickers

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We could go one further...... What kind of 10 pound shell is it? Guess it and ill send you a few stickers
A case shot (shrapnel shell) with a timed fuse to go off in mid-air?

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yup, it's an air burst round

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Actually you can choose. Depends on the fuse you use. Can be air burst, impact, time delay.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well I like the idea of an air burst so I'm going with that lol. Find a fuse and get to firing. I want to see what it does to a few dozen hogs

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
congrats guys!!

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hey !!! How 'bout 'dat !!! I gotta find me a good place for me new sticker. I have access to folks from all over the nation. Thank you !

LegendRider

Cross, South Carolina
Congrats also from me.. Man that was a tough one. I'm glad that I was out of commission on this one. I would have lost all of my sanity!!! What little I have left! LOL!

Just a thought... list everyone that won by name, times, & what they won. What you think. Also maybe this can be done every few months or so. I learned at lot in just the few days that I participate. Again Congrats to Wassman for the win!!! Glenn

Last edited:

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That last one was really tough, you guys did good!

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'll make up a list. I'm sure it won't be long before a come up with a stumper question to throw up here.