Free Stuff Giveaway

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ok so here's the deal. I'm going to give away some stickers and shirts. Sounds easy but there's a catch. Tomorrow around noon I'm going to post a picture of what I'm giving away followed by a question. First one to answer the question on the thread wins. I'll PM you for your address after you win. Every day for the next 10 days I'm going to post a question with something free. The items will be different stickers and maybe a few shirts. For the shirts ill let the winner pick size and color before I make them but I'll post a picture of the design that will be on the shirt.

Be sure to log in tomorrow at noon.

PS: I'm going to limit winners to 2 prizes. If you win please don't spoil it for everyone else and answer more questions.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Only if you know the answers lol. And who doesn't love free stuff

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
This is very true. I have some good questions too

sjb67

Mineral Wells, Texas
LoneStarBoars Supporter
So it's a win win LOL. And you are right everyone loves free stuff.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I am assuming you will be going off eastern time. For those us in different time zones.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It's central time ill go off of, sorry I should have clarified

PRyan1877

Roselle, Illinois
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Sounds like fun, Wish I could play but I'll be driving my Jeep though Colorado on my way out to Moab for some off-roading. VACATION.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I won, I won!!

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well there will be 10 days of questions and free stuff so hopefully everyone gets a chance

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ok so we are going to start out with a nice simple question for the first day. First person to post their answer here wins.

What year what the 308 Winchester Cartridge created?

Now remember, I can't control how the forum posts things so if you hit post reply at the same time as someone else, the first one to pop up is the winner

And the winner for this will get a nice pair of decals. heres the pictures of them

CIMG0856.JPG CIMG0857.JPG

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
and we have our first winner

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter

EGarza04

El Sauz, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
1952?

-Edit: I thought I stumbled onto the thread just in time, Looks like Frank beat me to it!