16 more days and counting down

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
OK, tell her the disposable diapers will prepare her better for you or folks in her family when you get old and have to wear depends, Trust me on this, you do not want to change cotton diapers on me when I take a dump!

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
OK, tell her the disposable diapers will prepare her better for you or folks in her family when you get old and have to wear depends, Trust me on this, you do not want to change cotton diapers on me when I take a dump!
I just had the dry heaves over that one...

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It even scared me a little...LOL

ronnie leblanc jr

Bay City, Texas
I told my wife that she would have to hand wash them cause she was not going to put them in the washing machine. and if I caught them in the washing machine I would throw it out and we wont have one. then I told her I quit in the 3rd grade because of recess. she asked me what does that have to do with anything. I said "I don't play"

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Your underwear and baby's diapers can be washed together...oh come-on!

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Your underwear and baby's diapers can be washed together...oh come-on!
Wouldn't care about the underwear, I don't want all my good shirts and pants to smell like ****!

When me an my wife first got married, she refused to do my laundry, so when I ran out of clean cloths and we had her sisters baby shower to go to, I got off work, showered, pulled on some of the cleaner dirty cloths, went to Farm Supply, bought me some new duds and changed in the car. She freaked, I told her if she would get off her lazy ass and wash cloths instead of paint rooms 6 colors I wouldn't do that. Now I get my laundry washed! I have a feeling a similar display will have to be done with the diapers. A-hole tactics might not be good to use very often, but they are damn effective at getting a point across!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
After more than 1 wife and in my old age and set ways, I do the laundry and all the meat cooking, I want it MY way or NO way...LOL

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That is too cute, again, Congrats!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hey !! Lookey there !! He's ready to give his first duck-fart call !!! He looks right at home with dad's gear.