16 more days and counting down

ronnie leblanc jr

Bay City, Texas
Well guys in 16 more days I will have another fishin and huntin buddy. my wife will be having my first son September 12. I cant wait.

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Early congrats! Hope all goes well for her and your son! I have 4 months to go and my daughter will be here, and if your thinkin about sending your boy out here after her, well good luck cause she already has her first rifle sittin here waitin on her to get big enough to handle it!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Congrats! Our first is almost here also about two and a half months away. Unfortunately they say its not a boy.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I see a line of LSB camo baby gear coming. Congrats to yaz.

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
You kids; just getting started with the baby trip. Congratulations on building your families and we are gonna miss you all.
*8 children and 27 grand babies* This is why I live in Texas now.
Wheeee!!! Man, I bet your thanksgiving spread is something to behold!!! Congrats, and good luck buying Christmas presents for all those kids and grandkids!!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
They all live in Utah and Idaho, I now live in south Texas. Can't figure that one out?
Hell, I need a 250lb hog just to feed that bunch.
And Christmas, fogget aboud it.
LOL... I hear ya. I got to the point of dreading the Holidays. Feeling obligated to buy for all those people every year... and most of them, ya never even get a phone call from them the rest of the time? Now, all my first cousins are grandparents, and their grandkids are graduating high school.

ronnie leblanc jr

Bay City, Texas
this will be number 5 for me and I am dreading Christmas. not so much the gift part but all the damn paper all over the house lol. that would be cool to get a baby line of clothes out

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Good luck to her and congrats to you!!

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Lol, was thinking about going down to the river with the AR and blowing the hell out of the carp, then shoot the raccoons when they come in to eat the dead carp at twilight! That count?