world champions

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Also you need shooting sticks you flinch at the last second everytime! :p
I was seeing that same thing, I had a bad trigger that was causing me to do that, thing would hang up just enough i ended up pulling on the trigger to get it to fire. Thanks to Frank, he sent me one for free and it changed my gun!

D

djones

vid 1 - 92 yards
vid 2 - 75 yards

went back to some old 120gr sst i had left over. they were a little charred from supressor blowback and actually caused my first jam in this gun. i changed the zero to my old setting and fired two rounds. high and left. moved a click or two to the right and fired two more. had the bullseye bracketed so called it good at a little high.

keep in mind that im 60 freakin years old and jacked up on energy drinks at that time. i shake a little... ok??

20170317_083105.jpg

D

djones

good tip... but i actually pour a few fingers of jack into the monsters to cut the edge.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Must be positive. ...

That's a nice group DJ and damn fine shooting for a overexcited 60 year old.

Bakester

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I am just now realizing that is a "live" round that you're using for scale, hahaha.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Those energy drinks alone will kill you! That grouping should be minute of dead pig. Still trying to make the 100yd zero work?

D

djones

the energy drinks killed me years ago.

the last 5,000 pigs i killed were exactly at 100 yards. one of these days i will surely find some more at that distance.

Last edited by a moderator: