world champions

D

djones

coming soon to an lsb near you...

world champion bench rest shooter hunts with world champion hog hunter...

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
So a paper puncher & yourself ?
DJ the official lsb punching bag! Having a bad hunt? Miss an easy shot? Get busted by the hogs? Don't worry it could always be worse, anytime you are having a bad hunt feeling a bit down just click on any of Djones post and you will see IT CAN BE WORSE!

D

djones

yes i hunted with the world class paper puncher. to make things worse, he just placed 3rd in a 600yd match so he was a little hard to deal with. he may see this so it's ok if i dump on him. when he's had enuf he'll sign up and post some pics of me i've been dreading would appear.

as far as the 'it can be worse', that's true even for myself. just when i thought i couldn't shoot any worse, i miss two standing hogs at under 100yds.

here is a preview. vids will take some time...

IMG_1516_zpsd2dflfdy.jpg

IMG_1514_zps4fapwa6y.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice hogs Dr. Jones! Glad you still can find some.

D

djones

looks like my hogs are more educated than i thought. they've learned to move right when i pull the trigger. i think another hog got saved by a branch. sounds like more took hits. wc got the big one but it took a couple shots. i got the small one just as it disappeared in the brush

D

djones

this is an old standby spot with fast action. every once in a while we get an east tx hog over here, like the first one i shot at here. bullet went in one ear and out the other and didn't hit anything. world champ took the gimme and was done. at least i got one runner.

D

djones

world champ ain't a bad shot, and he's not a bad hunter either. his ability not to sukk combined with my ability to get on the pigs had its rewards. it was late by his standards so we decided to take the lone boar instead of circle all the way around and get straight with the herd in the background. not sure if wc hit him or not but the hog dropped lower than frankT's man boobs.

the other hogs circled our way, and after a good chase we jumped out and fired. it happened so fast neither of us had time to turn on the dvrs. we did, however get four more hogs. pretty sure i got three of them but without vid to document i'll just take credit for two.

then we spotted two more herds coming in but it was after midnight and wc was done. he was yawning and didn't even want to get pics of the last 5, so i just scanned with the thermal for pic substitution. using lsb arithmetic, that's 45 kills for the night even though only 9 confirmed.

Drop Zone

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
DJ the official lsb punching bag! Having a bad hunt? Miss an easy shot? Get busted by the hogs? Don't worry it could always be worse, anytime you are having a bad hunt feeling a bit down just click on any of Djones post and you will see IT CAN BE WORSE!
Actually Dr. Jones should be on the LSB payroll in regards to clicks on his volume of video, always entertaining dialog & for being a good sport. I say restore his sus banner & another "Official LSB Punching Bag". Seriously though, thanks DJ for all the knowledge you pass to us not as fortunate.

D

djones

thanks, but i'm afraid your suggestion has fallen on deaf ears. tlm doesn't look at any more posts on my threads after he's pulled my pants down in front of everyone and laughed at me.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
looks like my hogs are more educated than i thought. they've learned to move right when i pull the trigger. i think another hog got saved by a branch. sounds like more took hits. wc got the big one but it took a couple shots. i got the small one just as it disappeared in the brush

In this one you are hitting high by a couple inches at whatever range that is, you also needed to increase your lead even on the branch hit you were just behind the target.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
this is an old standby spot with fast action. every once in a while we get an east tx hog over here, like the first one i shot at here. bullet went in one ear and out the other and didn't hit anything. world champ took the gimme and was done. at least i got one runner.

On this one they were closer no 2x magnification and you were shooting in front of them unlucky for the one piglet he passed your target and ran into your bullet. On the first shot it still seems to be hitting high and showed typical performance of your "secret weapons".

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice hogs Dr. Jones! Glad you still can find some.
Why shouldn't he be able to find 'em. No reason to fear the bullets (under carriage, M'be).

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Love that piglet pink vapor.

And, yes... savor every opportunity to get out there to hunt. I'd be ecstatic to get out a couple of times a year.

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Fun stuff!
Did u change your zero? Before I though u were hitting low.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter