Help Wanted...Hogs/tanks/crazy woman/trapping!

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You are too good, I , in my dating times was a slut, there was NO common sense to be applied...I am sure you have way less problems that I did after the fact...lol

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
She isn't the worst of them even this last year. I had a first date with a woman that showed up for breakfast wearing a see through dress and 40 lb boobs that were barely covered. She said she was a good christian gal....uh..huh. Now, I have 2 weaknesses...cookies and boobs. Apparently the devil knows that.So she convinced me to go to her house after breakfast to show me some of her art work. I reluctantly went and she started playing with her big balloons and taking about some stuff...I don't remember what. She wasn't my type but I was getting a bit wound up if you know what I mean. So I decided to make my escape and convinced her I had to leave. She called shortly after I left and asked if I was thought she was going to tie me up and do certain things....ahh...yea...exactly what I was thinking. She apologized for wearing those clothes and she would be more well behaved next time, ha...I said there was no next time. I honestly was just looking for some good woman to hang out with. I did have second thoughts about leaving later but at the time she was not my type and I was not going there with her.
th

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You are too good, I , in my dating times was a slut, there was NO common sense to be applied...I am sure you have way less problems that I did after the fact...lol
Did you get all Roger Moore on Saturday night?

leisure-suit-70s-plaid-4067.jpg

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
No Sir, I am a Texan not a goof from the West coast...lol Jeans, starched shirt, hat no hat, boots.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
No Sir, I am a Texan not a goof from the West coast...lol Jeans, starched shirt, hat no hat, boots.
C'mon... you had a pair of stacked leather platforms. LOL

81811_DiscoCowboy-600.jpg

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I'm with you Frank. I will probably burn for what I did in the day. Had to change just to survive.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dang Dan you need to write a book. I am also a sucker for big fun bags......... If I was not married might of had to.......

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
RD, you are a sick man...lol

Chopper we will go down together I am sure!

Rob, boy did we use to have fun!!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dang Dan you need to write a book. I am also a sucker for big fun bags......... If I was not married might of had to.......
I have learned and seen the light brother....so I won't talk about the one last year that showed up with a hat with bunny ears and red contacts...that one still calls.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
If you weren't so much fun to be around they wouldn't be lining up at your door. Try being more of an ass like me and they will leave you alone.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I think I just get the crazy ones!! My wife took all the mirrors down in the house and put paper up behind them and reattached them of course to keep "people" from watching her. Hmmm....yes she did it before I met her....no..I did not know about that stuff beforehand.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have learned and seen the light brother....so I won't talk about the one last year that showed up with a hat with bunny ears and red contacts...that one still calls.
Playful is good.

It was a dark, and windy night. Two naked figures frolicked in the mowed field, chasing pigs into traps. Their ears bouncing and dancing in the wind. NO, not the pigs' ears...

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I think I just get the crazy ones!! My wife took all the mirrors down in the house and put paper up behind them and reattached them of course to keep "people" from watching her. Hmmm....yes she did it before I met her....no..I did not know about that stuff beforehand.
I'll sell you the video... it's not very long, the lens got blocked with paper.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Playful is good.

It was a dark, and windy night. Two naked figures frolicked in the mowed field, chasing pigs into traps. Their ears bouncing and dancing in the wind. NO, not the pigs' ears...
Actually I took that one out to some property to go shooting first time we met. I taught her how to shoot my Ruger MKII 22 pistol and she was awesome. Then I gave her my 45-70 and she wouldn't give it back and was free hand blowing up milk cartons at 100 plus yards and never missed. I asked her where she learned to shoot. She said just now from you...she says I have 3 felonies and am not allowed to have guns..HAHA. Great.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Again WOW!! How do you have the knack of attracting woman like that?? It is scary!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I am sorts glad I am tied up now and don't have to go through that any more! Too old for much ****, I just would just have to shoot'em, and bury them now

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I am sorts glad I am tied up now and don't have to go through that any more! Too old for much ****, I just would just have to shoot'em, and bury them now
Dig the hole first. A feller needs a good plan. LOL

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I am always telling the wife all I need to do is take a body to the lease and let it lay, it will be gone the next morning with nothing to show...I hate digging...lol

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'll bet your wife doesn't feed you your favorite meals right after that claim. LOL