Help Wanted...Hogs/tanks/crazy woman/trapping!

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Go have fun, maybe it is a mother daughter opportunity!

Oso Grande

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Go have fun, maybe it is a mother daughter opportunity!
Well it's already been pointed out that the crazy ones are more entertaining in the sack.

Whether you make it out of the sack alive is a whole other ballgame....

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
haha crazy ... probably doing the best thing by staying away!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I'm thinking about that movie where the crazy woman chains up her visitor and breaks his legs.

Oso Grande

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'm thinking about that movie where the crazy woman chains up her visitor and breaks his legs.
Great movie
Stephen King's Misery
04c2798e76f973f0645b8080781ad359.jpg

rrv333

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Can't remember the name of the movie but it was with Glen Close and Michael Douglas. Where she cooked the pet rabbit in the pot, that scene was spooky! She's giving you enough warning signs already, stay the H&*#@ away!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Can't remember the name of the movie but it was with Glen Close and Michael Douglas. Where she cooked the pet rabbit in the pot, that scene was spooky! She's giving you enough warning signs already, stay the H&*#@ away!
Fatal Attraction, as I recall.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
LOl...if i told you a quarter of my run-ins with half crazy women you all would laugh and cry then call me a liar.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Good luck Dan. Make sure you two agree on a "safe" word before the "trapping" begins .

Last edited:

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
lets see the picture
That was deleted 3 seconds after receiving it as well as every text, but it is etched in my mind forever. Kind of like seeing a tragic event happen in slow motion, hard to get it out of your head. lol

Oso Grande

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
But Dan, if you've deleted all the texts and the pictures, how will the police ever managed to track the evidence back to her?

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
without pics it did not happen? is that why you deleted...Give us her # so we can get more pics for you!!

rrv333

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I think I figured out her master plan. Dan will trap hogs in the dry tank. It will begin to fill. Mom and daughter will do what they wish with dan. When they are done dan will get put into the slowly filing tank with the trapped and now very hungry hogs. The crazy ladies will be satisfied, tank filling, hogs trapped, and evidence devoured by hogs. Maybe She is a criminal mastermind and not crazy.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You must have met my ex wife.
Dang and I Thought it was mine hum........goodness my sides hurt this is way to funny. Dan you must be a chix magnet! Lol That has to be the craziest story I have ever heard bar none!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Like I said in another thread, I want to run w Dan for awhile, it would be too interesting!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
She isn't the worst of them even this last year. I had a first date with a woman that showed up for breakfast wearing a see through dress and 40 lb boobs that were barely covered. She said she was a good christian gal....uh..huh. Now, I have 2 weaknesses...cookies and boobs. Apparently the devil knows that.So she convinced me to go to her house after breakfast to show me some of her art work. I reluctantly went and she started playing with her big balloons and taking about some stuff...I don't remember what. She wasn't my type but I was getting a bit wound up if you know what I mean. So I decided to make my escape and convinced her I had to leave. She called shortly after I left and asked if I was thought she was going to tie me up and do certain things....ahh...yea...exactly what I was thinking. She apologized for wearing those clothes and she would be more well behaved next time, ha...I said there was no next time. I honestly was just looking for some good woman to hang out with. I did have second thoughts about leaving later but at the time she was not my type and I was not going there with her.