Help Wanted...Hogs/tanks/crazy woman/trapping!

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
She has no fear...lol She knows I could not hurt her.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dang Dan you need to write a book. I am also a sucker for big fun bags......... If I was not married might of had to.......
I actually wrote a book, but...it is a book of stories about how God has used me to lay hands on dieing babies, heal people with cancer, cast out demons even on airplanes...crazy Christian stuff....never a dull day it seems. Just new journeys every day.
It never got published, 2 people have copies and haven't returned them, one is the woman with bunny ears and red contacts who now has become a Christian gal and went from being nasty and vulgar to sweet and a joy to talk to. Pretty amazing. The other copy is in the hands of an 85 yr old friend in California who has authored over 30 books, mostly western/romance stuff. He sent my book to his publisher....they didn't want it, imagine that. haha. Not really a romance novel kind of book. I blew it off for now but could do a second volume now for sure.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have a female cousin bless her heart who is a flaming liberal. She believes all,guns should be confiscated. Well that just say we have been in some heated differences of options. She told that for macho gun toting man, it was just an extension of my men parts. OK it end the conversation did not know what to say. Hum maybe all my guns are now 20" barrels..... Hahahahaha.