Have to get out this weekend.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I need to get out and raise the counter this weekend. I think the 1000th hog will be taken within the next two weeks. Do taxidermist take a payment plan?

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I hear you can finance a tattoo so sure, I'm sure they will work something out

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Call me cause I'm off till next friday!! I was told yesterday that 1 farmer plans to start cutting corn tomorrow but we will see

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I hear ya. My finger has been itching lately.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
#1000 is going to be a racing striped piglet.

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Grape harvest started last night here, I will be waxing a few yotes as they chase all the rabbits comeing out of the vineyards! I might not reach 1000 hogs out here, but I bet Im close to 200 yotes so far for the year! Going to be tryin the 36gr Barens Varmint Granades in the ol 556. I got them cranking out there at 4050fps and that should do a number on them!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
My soybean fields did not get harvested to much rain this week. That put a big dent in my plans. :(

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
If its that wet, find a grain field! Hogs love alcohol, and fermenting grain is like ambrosia for them!

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Well that sucks. You guys need more friends with property! You do know that some of us have to live vicarously through your exploits????

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Its going to be a muddy mess in some areas of the orchards. We had 1.5 inches of rain this morning. Going to have to remember all the mud holes.

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
You guys can send some of that rain this way, I have not seen rain since december last year. We are on our 4th year of drought, only 4.12" last year, and 21" total for the last 4. Normally we get about 12-12.5" a year.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Tires wouldn't help. I can't make big ruts because it slows down the pecan harvest. If there are big ruts the machines can't get down in them to collect pecans, which means its one more place his workers have to pick them up by hand.

What's wrong with Goodyear wrangler at/s tires anyways? My truck sees 80% road use. I'm switching to BFG all terrains when these wear out. I can't stand mud terrains on the highway. Besides they wear out way too fast for how much they cost.

Anyone have a good suggestion on tires beside the BFG t/a?

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Uggh still siting at the house can't get motivated to go!

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Tires wouldn't help. I can't make big ruts because it slows down the pecan harvest. If there are big ruts the machines can't get down in them to collect pecans, which means its one more place his workers have to pick them up by hand.

What's wrong with Goodyear wrangler at/s tires anyways? My truck sees 80% road use. I'm switching to BFG all terrains when these wear out. I can't stand mud terrains on the highway. Besides they wear out way too fast for how much they cost.

Anyone have a good suggestion on tires beside the BFG t/a?

Toyo MT will surprise ya Alex!! That's what I have and will be the only tire I buy from here on out