2014 Lone Star Boars members get-together.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Me either so I was getting my intentions right out there first! Now to figure out if my truck will make it and I can afford the gas or if I am coming Greyhound! Would hate to have to get all cramped up in the wife's convertible mustang for the long trip!
My offer still stands if you want to bus it to Houston. I will even pick you up from the bus stop and take you to the shoot. What ever helps ya out I know alot of us want to see you at the shoot not just me.

As for what I can bring to the shoot. I have some steel targets 4 8" rounds, 1 12" round, and a small pig. All will have proper stands and such. Just nothing bigger than .308 or AP rounds please and 100 yard minimum.

Vance Goodson

Hunting is my Drug!
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I will be there. As close as it is to me there is absolutely no reason for me to not make it. Are spouses welcome, or is this a guys only thing? She may not want to come out since our baby will only be a few months old at the time but who knows she may want to find a sitter and ride along.

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Spouses are welcome.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I have every intention of being there this year and will bring my 5th wheel camper if there is room. Will also try to bring the wife and try to get her to shoot a few things. (weapons)

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Chopper you asked first so your spot is there.

Shooter

Bedford, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
what is the final date and how close are the motel accomodations.?

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
what is the final date and how close are the motel accomodations.?

Do not know about hotels but its the weekend of October 18th Main get together and camp out is Saturday the 19th.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Is there a town nearby?

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yes, Caldwell Texas

We will do a recon mission to check out the available hotel/motels.

The whole town is less than ten minutes away

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well i hope I still get to meet you. Ya'll are a premier vendor and seem like a bunch of great guys! Everytime I have crossed the State line over the bridge I celebrate, even at my age, wish the wife felt the same way!

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Frank I am off the Friday before and was planning on doing some bow hunting before the shoot. Your welcome to sit in one of my stands for a evening pig hunt. Cannot take any deer but as many pigs as you want.

Let me know if your interested.

Edit forgot my lease is by Trinity about a hour away from Caldwell.

EGarza04

El Sauz, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Looks like I'll have to try to get up there for this. I missed the last one too.

As soon as I get the OK from the wife I'll let ya know!

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Let's start a head count. Keep a running totol just like in the kill counter. I'll start. I something comes up and you can't make it post and substract.

+1
1 total

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
+1
2 total