the Great Pumpkin joins Team OinK for weekend slaughter

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have requested a reading and consideration for a new banner for DJ, I was thinking the LSB Clown, but they are scary to some people so maybe the "ENTERTAINMENT" as he is that, OR possibly "Team Dirt Clod"...

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well K you are right, for him alone just "Dirt Clod" until another video is shown worth enough to be on the team...So far on LSB I have not seen anyone else close.

D

djones

OinK, we have a problem. my attorney informed me i am to have no further contact with frankT until my case is settled. as long as he is a member, that means no more vids. i know we are positioned to have the biggest hunt of our lives tonight with fields of virgin territory and roaming herds of uneducated hogs. i have 1,000 rounds of ammo and hope it will be enough. if you could bring some extra, that would be great. since i am in charge of the computer, pix and vids, i'm afraid you are stuck in cyberspace limbo with me. hopefully the court will settle this banner thing promptly and bring swift justice to frankT so he can't remove anyone's banners again.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
OK, I fought for DJ to be retained after it was suggested he be banned, I may now have to reassess my thoughts on the matter. Thinking, thinking....

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
A pitiful DJones... joining the ranks of us'n po'folk with only a single banner. (At least mine's red though).

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
RD that Red Supporter Banner is the most important as it shows real forum Support, Thanks for yours!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yeah Gimpy we know you are a great Supporter!

D

djones

A pitiful DJones... joining the ranks of us'n po'folk with only a single banner. (At least mine's red though).
i lapped everyone. lsb doesn't have a banner subroutine capable of displaying all the banners i've earned, so it started over. no problem though. it shouldn't take me long to earn them back.

Just when I thought I wanted to be on team oink.....it went away.
team Oink is not only alive and well, it's thriving. just had a MONSTER hunt. OinK had a rendezvous at 4:00am so the hunt was cut short. however, team OinK still managed to out do itself. i've never seen such shooting. OinK carried the team single handedly. it was a sight to see, unfortunately you won't be able to.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
i lapped everyone. lsb doesn't have a banner subroutine capable of displaying all the banners i've earned, so it started over. no problem though. it shouldn't take me long to earn them back.

team Oink is not only alive and well, it's thriving. just had a MONSTER hunt. OinK had a rendezvous at 4:00am so the hunt was cut short. however, team OinK still managed to out do itself. i've never seen such shooting. OinK carried the team single handedly. it was a sight to see, unfortunately you won't be able to.
I thought oink always carried the team. We have seen what happens when you try to go it alone. You defect to team dirt clod.

D

djones

i SUPPOSE i could post some vids and pics if frenkT will see his way clear to a 'dirt clod' banner. i don't have an ego wrapped up in my banners like the jerky buzzerds hi society sewing circle. i'll go ahead and modify my sig in anticipation.