LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
damn Dave, That was a bad day!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I had a great day the other day, worse than yours lol. I walked within 2 feet of a rattlesnake before I seen it, I got bit twice by wasps about 5 minutes apart, then it got up to 107 degrees here at the lease, then I went to my blind, a crazy storm moved in, lightning all around and raining, at 11 I decided it was my best break in the storm to make it back to camp the 3.5 miles in the ATV, I got soaking wet. Then I check the game camera today and found a whole sounder of around 20 hogs came in and ate for over two hours about 45 minutes after I left lol.

Ive had my best hunts in heavy rain now that you have thermal you should stay out in it!

Hard_ware

Here piggy piggy! Deep Deep S. TX.
Same here, diesel truck still running after loading up a dead hog look around before leaving cuz it started raining and sounder starts heading into north side of fields. Get the gear and walk towards them and they had no clue we were there. The rain killed the noise from the diesel and cut vision down to a few yards. But with thermal no problem :D

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Looks like you might be OK

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
No that's the spot if you count the lines from right to left its between lines three and four almost half way up. Its not much but the tube was perfect for video and picture purposes.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I am not sure that will really affect your filming will it?

Shooter

Bedford, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I can relate to your frustration, with stills not video. I remind myself constantly, it's not about the video or pictures, it's not even really about what hog I take, it's truly about the privilege of hunting this great state, these great animals, and walking our God's great earth for one more day!
this is pretty much the way I look at this. Sounds like a bit of bad luck going on right now. Glad you did not get bit by that Rattler Dave.

TLM, about a year ago I burned an image on a tube. Called Hunter and he told me basically the same as HD told you. The image did go away. Being up hunting hogs for 24 hours is past the limit for me, but then about 5 hours is my limit.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yeah Shooter, I can last a long time but I get goofy if staying up that long.