special recognition award

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You know you can triple your kill count by just inviting me right???
That statement applies to about anyone who can hit the broad side of a barn.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
secret weapons have arrived. not sure if i'll get to try them tonight, but soon...

Unless it's a heat/hog seeking bullet nothing is going to work until you connect with the target!

D

djones

dawg... have you ever been more than 10 miles out of the dfw area? I have no doubt 2 or 3 city hogs fall over if you just fire your gun in the air. you could probably get 5 or 6 east tx hogs like that too. wild, west texas, armor shielded hogs can reach 60mph in 20 feet. they see in daylight or dark. detect up to 12 different downwind scents at the same time. they can’t be killed with a 223. and thanks to you I have a 6.8 that takes half a dozen shots to just stop one for a head shot.

if you ever reach amateur status I’d invite you out here for a pro/am. however, I suspect once you get a face full of 75mph sand I’ll probably look around only to find you back in the truck texting frankT to come get you.

they can't be steered by a shot. they won't stop and look around. they play possum to lure in turkey buzzard lovers like yourself and eat yall whole. I doubt you’d even shoot from the ground out here. maybe I can find some around a pivot so you can climb on the tower where it’s safe to shoot.

now watch this slomo vid. I only missed that 2nd hog twice. shot over him once and in front once. all the other shots blew hot molten lava out of him. it was just that tough. the recovered hog had 5 holes in and 5 holes out.

bonus feature of a hog doing a headstand. let's see a city hog do that!!!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
What? Are you just TRYING to give up banners? Looked like all misses except one to me.

D

djones

omg you're killing me!!! i'm trying to teach y'all how to kill pigs. do i have to teach you how to analyze a video too???

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
MAN O MAN I am laughing my @$$ off!! Thanks for the laughs!! that was great!! BANG BANG!!!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It's been brought to my attention by a team Oink member that will remain unnamed, that the Sus hog claimed by Djones was not actually his. We take these accusations seriously here. Normally there would be a full investigation before removing the banner, but in this case with all the video evidence submitted by the suspect "Djones" we have decided to remove it instead of possibly tarnishing the club. A full investigation will be conducted if no wrong doing is discovered the banner will be restored in a timely manner of a few years.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That is too GOOD TLM, you and the RANGERS can investigate!

D

djones

there are plenty of susses. i'll probably get several tonight. but don't you DARE touch any of the other three banners.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
All I have to say is that your bullet never strikes where your cross hairs are....I think you need to sight that thing in again.
I'm going out tonight with a $200 night vision mono and a $6 Chinese light. I hope I can kill something not running.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dan you are right, that and stopping after the shot and not following through

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Frank, it reminds me of another thread where the guy said his thermal changes poi every time he changes zoom.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
All I can think is no one can shoot that bad(so something is off) but then again few lob the rds in like a grenade launcher either...

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Guys... y'all know poor DJ is is getting long in the tooth and his mind no longer works right... I'm sure he doesn't understand the whole sighting in process or the idea of shooting in front of moving targets. Hell, he prob doesnt even know what he's shooting at... he just starts blasting when SpecK hollers the hogs are that way!

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I don't know where to start in this convo... so many sarcastic comments running through my head! Either way thanks for sharing and keep at it!

D

djones

Dan you are right, that and stopping after the shot and not following through
follow thru has nothing to do with the bullet after it leaves the barrel. its just a sign that u prolly did everything else rite. but no follow thru doesnt mean u did anything wrong. sometimes letting the target get to the line of site is best.

but im not implying my way is the right way so ill tell u what. lets meet here monday morning and see who has the most hogs... just for grins :)