special recognition award

D

djones

i'm sure i'll be receiving a special recognition award for this hunt for only blowing through a 30 round mag. however, i'm a little tired now so the details will have to wait as usual. i don't think anyone will be disappointed.

only 4 hours to a mcdonalds senior coffee. yeah!!

D

djones

pulled in to micky d's and who do you think i saw?

drivethru.jpg

will take a while to process film. hundreds of hogs and hours of footage to edit. please feel free to begin complimenting me on what you most certainly are anticipating to see. meanwhile, here is a glimpse.

preview.jpg

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You saw your new mentor/idol?

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
He has that senior thingy,,, kind of gives him a free walk of some type!! BANG BANG!!
That senior banner is like the handicap license plates on cars. The driver of the car thinks it's to get better parking places, but in reality it's a warning sign to the public to watch out for this person.

DangerRanger

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LM

View attachment 4568

will take a while to process film. hundreds of hogs and hours of footage to edit. please feel free to begin complimenting me on what you most certainly are anticipating to see. meanwhile, here is a glimpse.

View attachment 4569
LMAO......

DangerRanger

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB

View attachment 4568

View attachment 4569
The reason I was already serving coffee cause I had already took care of my one shot one kill slaughter spree last night and still had time for a full night's rest. That's how us professionals get things done......maybe I can teach Djones......maybe.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The reason I was already serving coffee cause I had already took care of my one shot one kill slaughter spree last night and still had time for a full night's rest. That's how us professionals get things done......maybe I can teach Djones......maybe.

Now you are starting to sound like DJ one kill slaughter spree......

D

djones

this was my first celebrity/hunter benefit kill. of course spongebob kept telling me that i was the celebrity. lots of hogs but my shooting side was close to the property line. naturally i stalled pretending i couldn’t hit the second hog, not wanting to eclipse the sponge. then there was some confusion as to the other boundary which resulted in a lost opportunity on the babies. got several good hogs out of it though.

IMG_1434_zpsmp0l2l30.jpg

D

djones

no vid on this hog. spongy hung out the window as i chased this guy across a field and smacked him a few times with the pistol. he’s definitely having a good time!

20170208_235807_zpsclga7lm6.jpg

barely caught this pig on the edge of a field. he might have even been eating on some dead hogs. i finally found him again across on the neighbor’s. what the heck, might as well try to call it back. started with the boar fight and got his attention. after he got closer i switched to piglet in distress at lower volume and he came right in. sponge was impressed.

20170209_011902_zpsckjk98sy.jpg

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Clip two... nice poke !

DangerRanger

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
this was my first celebrity/hunter benefit kill. of course spongebob kept telling me that i was the celebrity. lots of hogs but my shooting side was close to the property line. naturally i stalled pretending i couldn’t hit the second hog, not wanting to eclipse the sponge. then there was some confusion as to the other boundary which resulted in a lost opportunity on the babies. got several good hogs out of it though.

IMG_1434_zpsmp0l2l30.jpg
You know you can triple your kill count by just inviting me right???

scrmblr1982cj8

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'll have to and the electronic caller when I head out next week. Might help to bring in the hogs.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Loud thump on that hog that came in to the caller!! Nice haul and happy hunting!