special recognition award

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
All I have to say is that your bullet never strikes where your cross hairs are....I think you need to sight that thing in again.

Oh it's hitting exactly in the cross hairs. I had to painfully watch it over and over making that video. The problem is the operator who shall not be named since his feelings are getting sore does not correct. Now I understand the theory of using the same lead at different targets, going different speeds, and different ranges eventually one is going to run into a bullet. Unfortunately for this unamed person in west Texas it's still not working after what seems to be thousands of tries.

Maybe just maybe DJ when you see the huge ass dirt clod flying in the air change the lead to compensate for it. Try it get back to us. You are welcome!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
DJ, judging by your videos you need to listen and try instead of thinking you know it all...you know I love ya Man

D

djones

bakkstrr,
i like u. thats y im telling u not to submit a kill pic n this contest. its going to get ugly for anyone hoo goes up agin me. real ugly...

D

djones

just finished all nite hunt and was going to chk in to see who the players are. however oink suggested i was a lil hard on some folks who really dint have a chance. he dint think it was nice of me to kick a man just cause im wearing the boot. so ill just submit my usual humble offerings when i recover.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
just finished all nite hunt and was going to chk in to see who the players are. however oink suggested i was a lil hard on some folks who really dint have a chance. he dint think it was nice of me to kick a man just cause im wearing the boot. so ill just submit my usual humble offerings when i recover.

I was emailed a picture from last night's hunt by my informant inside Team Oink while it is an amazing amount of hogs killed by DJ they seem to be easier to hit when they can't run lol.
smithfielddownerhogs.gif
The only other hunt of domestic hogs I know of was when *** from **** released his video shooting the domestic hogs still in the pens.

D

djones

looks like oink and tlm set me up. no team, no friends, no likes and no banners. fine. when i completely wake up im going full renegade and coming out swinging.

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
wow, 173 hogs averaging 29.4 bullets apiece...amazing testimonial for the durability of the LWRCs! Hornady should be proud and run a DJ special and sell bullets for half price 3 days a week

Jake

Bandera, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Great vids DJ, keep em coming.