shooting lessons available

LSB Active Member
i think it's a dpms lr308t. came with removable flash hider, so it was already threaded. at first i just had the night scope. i put a delta type cheek piece on for a better cheek weld at that scope height. that rig worked great!

dpms2_zpsyb8ruhe9.jpg

eventually i put on the can and had to go with an adjustable gas block to keep it reliable. then i went ahead and got an adjustable stock as well. of course it had a trigger upgrade too.

dpms1_zpsqkexang7.jpg

there's nothing quite like shooting herds in open fields. lsb doesn't have enough band width to post all the kills that gun is responsible for!

Wow porkzilla! I really wanted to buy mine exactly how I wanted to off the shelf if I could and at the time DPMS was just out of stock of everything I think I'd of been quite happy with any of their stuff. Only thing I might need to do is hopefully slap on a Syrac b/c the HPA passed! I'd rather put my extra bling towards thermal at the moment so I can get out past the ~ 100 yards my green light affords. Can hardly wait!

Homebrewer

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Man I see that line of pork and instantly think. How many thousands of rounds were expended in that process?
So when did DJ get access to a belt fed hog weapon ? And another question,, Who is following him with the wheel barrow full of charged belts to keep the weapon killing dirt clods ??

D

djones

i'm glad ur entertained, but what i really need is some advice. i can always use tips on how to kill hogs... especially if i'm going to keep shooting this blasted 6.8

dpms5_zpshqhlxdie.jpg

dpms4_zps0wu84put.jpg

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
i'm glad ur entertained, but what i really need is some advice. i can always use tips on how to kill hogs... especially if i'm going to keep shooting this blasted 6.8

dpms5_zpshqhlxdie.jpg

dpms4_zps0wu84put.jpg
Well it sems you need to switch back to .308. That's what I would do. Unless your miss count was as high with it then I understand.

D

djones

Exactly what kind of junky 6.8"s do you want to sell?
OinK.. would you be interested in a lightly used but gently cared for lwrc a5 piston 6.8? very few rounds down the tube and i might even throw in a few 95gr ttsx pills. it's the hog killinest combination i've ever seen, hell that i've ever heard of!!

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
OinK.. would you be interested in a lightly used but gently cared for lwrc a5 piston 6.8? very few rounds down the tube and i might even throw in a few 95gr ttsx pills. it's the hog killinest combination i've ever seen, hell that i've ever heard of!!
How much you are you going to pay me to take it?

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
i sure we can work something out. do you take paypal?
I'm sending Richard Kuklinksi and Sam DeStefano by to collect the money and the rifle.