LoneStarBoars Supporter
No...Huey, Huey...

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Our fearless leader TLM
Really? Must be an inside joke/nickname/middle name. I've always read of his name beginning with a "T". "?" My clutch must be slipping again.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I would like to say I have never been involved with a site like this and I have enjoyed the stories and love the pictures. Every new day is an adventure and it seems like a bunch of good guys here. Hope to continue here, looks good to me.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yeah "T" that is his first name RD

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yeah "T" that is his first name RD
Otay... I'll bet he has fun reading about himself in the third person on his own forum. LOL

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I just was not sure he wanted it out there, but it is on the other forums we are on and I am on his Facebook page too. I will let him do more if he wants. Just remember to know him well enough to call him by name and you may be liable for a Baby gift...LOL

ZenArchery

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Wait?! Whose in charge if this place?! Dag nabbit am I the wrong place?!

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Me thinks a dog just got called off a porch (somewhere in Montague County Tejas). Someone pass the popcorn, I'm pourin' me a fresh cup of Joe.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I've always thought the phrases "that's the way we have always done it" and "that's just the way it is" are bad things. If we don't constantly strive to learn and grow we become stagnant. Just think about what a stagnant pool of water does. It grows moss, fungus, and other nasty rotting things. Don't become stagnant and rot. Lowness to new ideas and thoughts are the key to life.

I like this forum the way it is and want to see it grow.