Hunting Photos post your pics here!

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The Turkey Buzzard Preservation Society stands in awe.

Nice work

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
If the TBP needs a president I would nominate Cliff for that position. I think he would be a good acting member to push this conservation effort right along!!:) BANG BANG!!

Lancer

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I squeezed in a solo hunt before splitting for the holidays. Found a large group in a small patch of woods about 300' from the commodity barn at one of the larger dairies. Notice the hogs have ground corn on them from going in to the corn bay and then retreating to the nearby lagoon then rooting in the wooded area. I thought i finally had some awesome video but apparently i still have some issues on my end. I had to be super careful where shots were taken because there are cows in several directions but i ended up recovering 3. That wraps up 2015 for me. 128 since August 1st when we started using thermal/ night vision. IMG_0401.JPG IMG_0405.JPG IMG_0408.JPG

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Looks like you shut down two active football factories too. Nice going there Lancer. The thermal helped you quite a bit.

Nice pix too BTW.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
tmp_12009-IMG_0410.JPG-941237258.jpeg We went out Sunday night to see if hogs were moving, we saw one lone hog @ the corn silage pile that has been being destroyed, he took a 6.8 120 sst into the woods with him. Then we got into a small sounder of only 80-100 pounders, the one from video a couple nights before that was pushed from the silage pile by the big sounder I believe. 3 of those won't be going back.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Larry, Moe, and Curly down there. Go find Shep and Curly Joe too. Good work fellers.

Last edited:

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
square.jpg

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The middle one looks like he went 12 rds. with Angry Bird. Good chootin'.