HOW NOT TO SHOOT MOVING TARGETS.

JPK

LSB Active Member
in a word... YES. and if you're talking about the hitler rants, i don't know what you're talking about.

now quit your whining. heck lawdog has an angry bird for a sac and i don't hear him complaining.

besides, i don't need to hit anything. i have an OinK!!

january recap...

Wow, great editing!!!

JOK

D

djones

hmm... looks like photobucket didn't like my photo.

confession time - i saw that vid very early and was unable to turn up any volume. i just thought it was my shooting vids. when i heard the commentary, i decided i'm changing my name and moving to the north pole. hopefully they don't have internet there. goodbye cruel world....

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
BUT WAIT TLM Made you Famous! What would happen to the dirt clods if you left??

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Due to an overwhelming positive response I have decided to make a DON'T BE LIKE DJONES series.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Due to an overwhelming positive response I have decided to make a DON'T BE LIKE DJONES series.
Can mine be another coveted RED one? LOL

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
OH MY,, TLM HAS ONE OF THOSE TEAM ONIK BANNERS ON HIS DEALY!!! WONDER HOW THAT HAPPENED!!!???:) IT MUST HAVE BEEN LOOSE AND LANDED THERE!!??? BANG BANG!!

Last edited:

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
"DON'T BE LIKE DJONES" is going to be DJ's next banner!

Homebrewer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yep. You can't expect to kill hogs if you use the rifle to club the first one to death !
Guaranteed 100% kills on Dirt Clods - eyes open - or closed...

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Seems like Dr Sus went into hiding! If I had known this is all it would take I would have made this month's ago!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Seems like Dr Sus went into hiding! If I had known this is all it would take I would have made this month's ago!
Trust me...he is working diligently behind the scenes planning his next barrage of attacks!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
he is trying to sign in under a different name, we keep deleting it!

D

djones

i'm here. just got back from the dr. ever since this thread my shooting eye has developed an uncontrollable twitch. dr says stress. i wish i could organize my time like lawdog. i don't know how he does it. full time job, family, prostaffer, forum, conventions, videographer, hunting... and then a search of his name takes you to a website called bromance.com! where does he find the time??

his ad says 'guy looking for guy. enjoys camping out in back of boar-mobile in sleeping bag with buddy bag attached'. no doubt he will get lots of responses... prolly from east texas guys on this site alone!!

bro.jpg

Marko

Good training video lol. I'm not in the country much, good to be back for a couple weeks. Took me days to watch all the hunting videos. Appears that djones kills 10x or more hogs than anyone here, congrats, maybe the inspiration (jealousy) behind this video lol. Keep killing them djones, best videos on here.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good training video lol. I'm not in the country much, good to be back for a couple weeks. Took me days to watch all the hunting videos. Appears that djones kills 10x or more hogs than anyone here, congrats, maybe the inspiration (jealousy) behind this video lol. Keep killing them djones, best videos on here.
Ummm no.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
marko must be a DJ duplicate account...25 shots per hog killed and dirt clods murdered!