HOW NOT TO SHOOT MOVING TARGETS.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
This is a educational video meant to show you what not to do while shooting at moving targets. I would like to personally thank those who helped me make this possible by sending me raw unedited footage, you know who you are!

"STILL NOT WORKING"

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
LOL... talk about beggin' for abuse!! The EPA fines for soil/lead contamination are going to be astronomical!!

D

djones

laadogg, your talents are best kept to the golf course

ldab_zpscaydz8dl.jpg

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
NOW . . (finally) . . I understand why you Ta-Has boys swear by them 30 shot mags. (You do know they make a 60,right ??
Two thoughts - - - > 1. The hogs are actually moving faster than they seem. 2. Your bullets are traveling substantially faster than a Red Ryder BB gun.
Oh . . and one more thought. Can you get closer before you start shooting ?? And just one more . . . Can't you guys get more of your friends together ?? Kinda like one of the opening scenes in "Dances With Wolves". You know . . when they were shooting at Kevin Costner. --- pruhdlr

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Just think of all the hogs educated now making it more difficult to get on them. You have to have stock in ammo companies if this is to be tried! OH WELL it did give DJ another well earned banner, still waiting for the "dirt clod killer" banner

D

djones

i'm glad ur all having fun at my expense. don't give a second thought to my feelings... or angry bird's.

after my legal counsel is finished with francT they will be going after lahdawg. soon i will own lsb and fire everyone. then i will ban all who laughed starting with scram. next i will restrict posting privileges for bdudd. finally i will assign banners and then we'll see who's laffin!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
i'm glad ur all having fun at my expense. don't give a second thought to my feelings... or angry bird's.

after my legal counsel is finished with francT they will be going after lahdawg. soon i will own lsb and fire everyone. then i will ban all who laughed starting with scram. next i will restrict posting privileges for bdudd. finally i will assign banners and then we'll see who's laffin!

DJ, I am trembling in FEAR...so I guess it is OK when you made fake videos concerning me, but not when the real videos about you are shown using you own material? Remember you showed us the footage FIRST

D

djones

...so I guess it is OK when you made fake videos concerning me, but not when the real videos about you are shown using you own material?
in a word... YES. and if you're talking about the hitler rants, i don't know what you're talking about.

now quit your whining. heck lawdog has an angry bird for a sac and i don't hear him complaining.

besides, i don't need to hit anything. i have an OinK!!

january recap...

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
OH!!!!!MY!!!!!!!GOD!!!!!! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Like Scram, I had tears just rolling down. My wife thought I had lost my mind. That was just awesome. Thank you TLM and Dr Sus for starting my day off right.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
in a word... YES. and if you're talking about the hitler rants, i don't know what you're talking about.

now quit your whining. heck lawdog has an angry bird for a sac and i don't hear him complaining.

besides, i don't need to hit anything. i have an OinK!!

january recap...

Thank goodness OneK has video or we might not ever see hogs getting killed out there.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
This last video show a great OneK shooting, very nice