HOW NOT TO SHOOT MOVING TARGETS.

D

djones

Good training video lol. I'm not in the country much, good to be back for a couple weeks. Took me days to watch all the hunting videos. Appears that djones kills 10x or more hogs than anyone here, congrats, maybe the inspiration (jealousy) behind this video lol. Keep killing them djones, best videos on here.
OinK... is that you??? if not i'm sending marko an application to be my new bestie.

ps - marko, not to start correcting you right off the bat, but it's more like 20 or 30 times more hogs. just sayin...

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The Suss kills lotsa hogs...there is no doubt about it.
(You can direct deposit to my paypal account dj)

D

djones

Lol, I didn't have time to add them all up, I stand corrected.
it's really not that big of a deal. according to crankyT (see below), lots of folks kill waaaay over 20 hogs a night. i just wish they were members here and posted some pics.

Well a good night for you is what 20 hogs, TLM and other pro killers do double or more than that.

D

djones

The Suss kills lotsa hogs...there is no doubt about it.
(You can direct deposit to my paypal account dj)
aarrrgghhhhh... PAYPAL again!!!!
bang_zpsubn0aphl.gif

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
you will remember your laziness of NOT having paypal started this whole thing! just sayin' of course you do love the attention

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
it's really not that big of a deal. according to crankyT (see below), lots of folks kill waaaay over 20 hogs a night. i just wish they were members here and posted some pics.
Just follow the photobucket link from some of my pics on here. You will find lots of boring pics of dead pigs if you want to look lol. I'm usually alone so don't pile them up. When I hunt somewhere where I have to drag them out of the field then I do take pics. But I avoid those places for the most part! One of my major problems is it does not take long for the hogs to dissappear where I hunt. I know, I know everyone keeps telling me that's just not possible must use poison ..........

D

djones

lol, cmon ya dope. try to keep up. you ARE a member and i've seen your handiwork. i'm talking about the 'lots of people' (pros i guess??) who kill way over 20 hogs. i assume they're aren't members cause i haven't seen or heard anything like that (except for skidplate).