FIRST BLOOD WITH THE HORNADY 6.8 100gr GMX FULL BOAR.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well I enjoyed it the way it is so keep twerking away...lol

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good shooting ... showed good patience with the running hogs. What were your specs for the gmx loads?

Wildfowler

Mis'sippi
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I always put that text in the videos showing what I was using for equipment but people still asked this seems to have stopped that. I can tweak it more next time thanks for all the help guys!
Wonder if you could just show the text in small print out of the way the whole time the video is playing?

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Generally, I like to see the shorter videos and get straight to the action. But this was probably my favorite one of your videos.

I also liked that intro better. a
As a hog hunter,that whole video easily held my attention. Very informative, and you did an excellent job of putting the viewer there with u. You gave all the pertinent info without any extra stuff. Some people just want to see the kill shots or the performance of the equipment though.

bldsmith

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Loved the video. Did not see anything really wrong with it. Love to see the hogs rolling after being hit. These just dropped like a rock after the anchoring shots. That bullet seems to be a keeper. Gonna see how the SST's do then might invest in some of them GMX'x for the 264LBC.

Keep the vids coming. Look forward to your insight and good hog elimination. Thanks for taking the time.

JPK

LSB Active Member
Thought it was great. I did stop the first time at about the half way point, but that was because I wanted to Google LWRC. Then I went back and watched the rest.

I look for the equipment used and you provide the info, no issue there for me.

JPK

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
I liked it. I think changing formats each time is good. The explanation prior to was a welcome change. What bullets are used and testing is good we're always looking for reviews and performance of bullets, ammo, scopes, etc.

My question on the GMX, everything was pass-thru's other than the rear shots ? From my experience with shooting hogs that wouldn't be ideal. Maybe I missed what you said in the video. Sitting here at hunt camp and can't sleep and kind of tired lol.

I liked the video. Was wondering why you didn't move a little closer?

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I liked it. I think changing formats each time is good. The explanation prior to was a welcome change. What bullets are used and testing is good we're always looking for reviews and performance of bullets, ammo, scopes, etc.

My question on the GMX, everything was pass-thru's other than the rear shots ? From my experience with shooting hogs that wouldn't be ideal. Maybe I missed what you said in the video. Sitting here at hunt camp and can't sleep and kind of tired lol.

I liked the video. Was wondering why you didn't move a little closer?

Yes they were all complete penetrations that is why no recovered bullets.

Could not get closer they were in a low area with flooded creek on one side and the flooded river on the other so no way to get downwind.

slim_shady

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Great video! Looks like the GMX is going to be a winner

ZenArchery

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Just got Hornady's catalog and was impressed with data on GMX.
Now only if I could find some in stock somewhere...

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
They should be shipping to their outlets soon