East Texas Hogging with 6.8spc 110gr Corbon DPX

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nothing wrong with that CorBon ammo. Good kills.

nathan koepp

Cibolo,TX
Nice swinage there Mr. Todd those didn't seem like any small shoat getting dropped by that bullet, those were of good proportion pretty impressive in my book that they dropped that quick.

slim_shady

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Very fun to watch over dinner!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
im waiting for the 3 minute executive summary
I know it must be hard to comprehend for you sir, there was a lot less shooting than you are used to. But on the flip side there were a lot more hits as well, such a paradox.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I have liked the 110 ttsx for several years. I also have kept it quiet being in the minority, but it accounted for the first two hogs I killed with my 6.8 with my own reloads. It performed flawlessly with two one shot drt's. I also enjoy this new format. Almost makes you look human. :rolleyes:

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have liked the 110 ttsx for several years. I also have kept it quiet being in the minority, but it accounted for the first two hogs I killed with my 6.8 with my own reloads. It performed flawlessly with two one shot drt's. I also enjoy this new format. Almost makes you look human. :rolleyes:
Well... nearly human... at least confirms bi-pedal (at least). :D

D

djones

I have liked the 110 ttsx for several years.
i tried a hundred rounds of the 110s before going overboard with the 95s. didn't really notice they killed any better or worse than the 120 ssts. i did notice two things. the coppers didn't blow up the dirt clods as much, making it harder to tell where i was hitting on those rare occasions when i missed. they also ricocheted pretty bad, and i didn't like that at all.

a lot of exits didn't look blown out like the ssts. they looked like the petals spun into tissue and pulled it out on exit, stringing it all over the place.

...such a paradox.
paradoxes are a blessing. try solving systems of non-linear homogeneous differential equations for their eigen vectors. that's down right challenging.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Heck ya, Dandy hogs too!! The best was the TRIPLE CURLY SHUFFLE though!! that was neat!! BANG BANG!!

Plus you never got stuck!:)

Last edited:

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good video! Always thought you hunted alone but good to have a partner for safety sakes!!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good video! Always thought you hunted alone but good to have a partner for safety sakes!!

Most of the time I do but on some farms the owners want to tag along.

D

djones

really liking the new vids!
that did it. if dubbs likes it, it must be good. i will be remodeling team OinK's corporate charter to restate our business purpose in support of throwing all our resources into the new vid format. heck, 10 more minutes of footage shopping at academy for bullets and bug spray... plus 30 minutes of commercials and we've got a tv show!

Homebrewer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
that did it. if dubbs likes it, it must be good. i will be remodeling team OinK's corporate charter to restate our business purpose in support of throwing all our resources into the new vid format. heck, 10 more minutes of footage shopping at academy for bullets and bug spray... plus 30 minutes of commercials and we've got a tv show!
DJ - Don't forget to provide plenty of time to showcase the welding crew following you to Tig weld bullet holes in the Center Pivot Irrigation rigs.
Not all your hog misses, killed dirt clods...

Last edited: