Drones, not just for .gov surveillance anymore

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You wouldn't want my guns, they have been used to kill animals and might have blood on them.
LOL... wrong answer, a definitive NO shows you're not giving away precious items, thus ensuring you're not suicidal. Now... about that flight. LOL...

Oso Grande

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You all see where they arrested that kid that had fired a bullet from a flying machine??? Wonder what the offense was?? and if they quick had to make up something???!! FLY AWAY FLY AWAY!!!
The apparently arrested him for some non related charges. Not sure what that deal was, but he sure painted a big target on his back with that video.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You haven't seen this one yet?

That's just irresponsible. Haven't seen that one. If that's the guy that got himself arrested, I totally agree that he put the target on his own back.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Pretty rudimentary really. I can see there being a billion dollar market for drone designed firearms. Built in models etc... you know it's coming.

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
You all see where they arrested that kid that had fired a bullet from a flying machine??? Wonder what the offense was?? and if they quick had to make up something???!! FLY AWAY FLY AWAY!!!
I saw where they could not find any offense on the books. He did it on his own property as a college project. The FAA is looking into it to see if any violations occurred in their statutes.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I would guess the closest charge (depending on his location) would be the equivalent of Reckless Endangerment. If he's not old enough to possess a handgun, there would be Weapons Misconduct charges tacked on as well. Assuming you're talking about the clip posted of the handgun being remotely fired from a multi-rotor drone.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Some common sense would've been in order here. "Play" this kind of nonsense with paintball gear, or Airsoft gear. Now, TWO legitimate things come into scrutiny by waking a sleeping dog. Foolishness.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The govt will soon put into place laws so civilians will not be allowed firearms (or similar wording) from drones but they will be allowed to have them leaving us sitting ducks for the what lies ahead. The Bible says that soon there will be an army of 200 million, who can do that, except with some kind of drones. there will be what is considered wwIII and 1/3rd of man will be killed. Thats 2.3 billion annihalated in a short time. These things will happen and not long from now but it will be with nuclear and drones probably. It's pretty interesting to follow along with revelation and prophesy and see what has happened and what is to come and to see the timeline explained out. Funny thing is the U.S. is in the old testament from the book of Daniel but in Revelation in the new testament we are no longer included in history. uh-oh.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The guy that got popped it was for outstanding warrants from what ever he had done before.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
LOL... Surprise-surprise.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
RD, you still flying?

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
RD, you still flying?
Haven't for months now. Been too busy with projects around the house. And, my laptop took a dump, wouldn't be able to upload if I was practicing. Haven't given up on it though.

Oso Grande

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Haven't for months now. Been too busy with projects around the house. And, my laptop took a dump, wouldn't be able to upload if I was practicing. Haven't given up on it though.
Don't give up on it. I don't get to fly much during the summer either, to hot.
Instead I've been working more circuit board design projects...... This one just showed up last week and got shipped out to a few retailers.

It replaces a structural plate in a very popular frame, the ZMR250, and cleans up the builds significantly.
OSO 250 Top Labels.jpg OSO 250 Bottom Labels.jpg OSO 250-1.jpg OSO 250-2.jpg OSO 250-3.jpg OSO 250-4.jpg OSO 250-5.jpg OSO 250-6.jpg

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice looking work there. Nope, no reason to give up, just been too busy with other things.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Keep an eye on that Texas Lawman guy....hate to have to post his bail!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The Feds are gonna be all over this...meanwhile we have muslims roaming Natl. Forrest's burying explosives, buying burner phones and propane tanks...surely the priorities are a bit off.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
What ever happened to the word or two words QUADCOPTER/ QUAD COPTER??? they expect to sell 700,000 and the fines are OUTRAGEOUS!! A Task Force?? just have to laugh, but it is not funny. The things they are coming up with these days are NUTS!! Go back to calling them that and to hell with the registration fees!!