dj shatters world record!!

D

djones

i never really thought of hunting hogs as newsworthy, but word of my exploits leaked out and i've been giving interviews all day to newspaper and magazine editors about the exceptional hunt i had saturday night. i'm exhausted now but wanted to give y'all a sneak preview so you could say you saw it here first. vid and details tmrw...

MAGAZINE_zpsejholp9x.jpg

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
More wet-dreams, eh?

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
too funny, well done..here he is celebrating!

wholepigBBQ.jpg

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Apparently the gun is not fixed which doesn't matter because the hogs disappeared.

Hunt TXHogs

LSB Member
You guys have got to get some new pics to tease DJ with - I'm starting to have recurring nightmares of the one above and the one with the passed out pig fully dressed.

I'll expect to see DJ on Good Morning America tomorrow - spoiler alert but he is going to be competing in the next Summer Olympics , a new sport where you throw your jamming gun at hogs and kill them by impaling them with a suppressor with a skull crusher tip, Surefire is sponsoring the event.

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You guys have got to get some new pics to tease DJ with - I'm starting to have recurring nightmares of the one above and the one with the passed out pig fully dressed.

I'll expect to see DJ on Good Morning America tomorrow - spoiler alert but he is going to be competing in the next Summer Olympics , a new sport where you throw your jamming gun at hogs and kill them by impaling them with a suppressor with a skull crusher tip, Surefire is sponsoring the event.
and to fully achieve DJ's elite status one must force feed fingers to the survivors of the impaling to finish the annihilation of the sounder...

cletus

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Cant wait for the video. send me the full video I can edit it for you!:D

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Great idea but that would limit DJ to only competing 9 times so I'm sure the IOC would rule in favor of using cadaver fingers as a tribute.
He's got toes, doesn't he? Or, did he get a head start on this tactic before sharing it?

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
DJ this morning after the celebration

crazy-pig-drunk-funny-photo.jpg

D

djones

Cant wait for the video. send me the full video I can edit it for you!:D
ummm, yeah... i'll get right on that!!

wheelbarrowing hogs like the one above can dry them out quickly, so here's a protip for y'all.... use butter!!

interesting question my interviewer asked… “dj, how’d you get to be a world class pig killer?”. i never really thought about it, but i look at the champions who bring home the gold in the olympics and think they must have similar attributes as me.

1. ability – of course give anyone the equipment and drop them in a place with world class hogs and they might bump one off now and then too.

2. desire – i don’t mean the kind like… hey let’s go hunting. i mean the unmitigated burning desire to keep going till sunup when others may have gone home at 4:00am. so yea, i guess you could call me a world champion even though i’m too modest to ever think of myself that way. i’m just a regular guy who get’s lucky with the hogs and supermodels once in a while.

teaser pic will have to do for now...

side_zpsjsj2pr27.jpg

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Rather large pig right there! I see your jousting can is still intact on the end of that club, did you lose an entire foot this time choking him to death??

D

djones

spotted this world class zeus across a circle. prepared to make a stalk and he crossed a fence. i didn’t want to make any noise opening the gate, so i decided to climb over it, just when he crossed back on the other side. ok, so back i go and decide to just watch him for a moment. closer and closer. i was hiding behind the corner post (ok, so i stuck out a little), and he came right up to me. at 12 yards he busted me but knew it wouldn’t matter. he was done a long time ago.

pig2_zpsgdpn1ogy.jpg

i should have stuck the silencer's skull crusher tip in his eye to make sure he was dead. in my excitement and haste, i just poked him with my finger. something seemed peculiar, so i poked him again. and as luck would have it, he grabbed hold of my finger. yep… same one. i ripped the stitches but managed to save the finger from any further insult. another protip – if he blinks when you poke him in the eye, he ain’t dead.

pig1_zpsttsojh2i.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Hunt TXHogs

LSB Member
Woah 12 yards!

You literally knocked the snot out of him , he projectile launched a piece when your bullet anchored him.

I must admit that one of my biggest thrills in hunting pigs is when you lay eyes upon a biggen and you watch them walk in all of their awesomeness.

It's as if with each step you can see their mass restrict a full stride and when they lay a hoof on the ground you almost expect to see it give way to their brute presence.

Well done Mr. Olympia

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Now that's some fun right there! His Christmas is officially cancelled.