Another Alpha/Lead sow taken out

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Only thing I could have done different is use that new cleaner. I've been using mpro7 for years with no issues it is great stuff.

Hard_ware

Here piggy piggy! Deep Deep S. TX.
I use mp7pro for cleaning chamber with no issues, but follow with a few drops of shell rotella oil.
It seems to stop the hard carbon from forming. I have usually have some laying around after oil changes, my diesel truck uses just under 4 gallons per oil change.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have some KG Gun-Kote cleaner that did the exact same thing. You don't notice it until you fire the round. The heat generated causes the corrosion. Found this our when I was first testing 458 Socom loads. No I do what Dave does, except I use shooters choice.
Shooter choice was my go mixed 50/50 with Kang Kroil. Really like the FL these days

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
I have seen this video noise on other videos recorded from the zeus thermals. If you set the scene mode to outdoors it gives a little more contrast, and the video to pal the screen size is a bit larger as well. You just need to set your dvr to pal recording mode as well, when converting to youtube NTSC or PAL does not make a difference as it gets converted as well.

I tried that, I'm not sure which one is more annoying. With Pal selected Outdoor mode, the lines are spread apart more, but appear to be moving rapidly.

Hard_ware

Here piggy piggy! Deep Deep S. TX.
Switching to PAL will not clear up inter modulation distortion, it just make the image a bit larger in the view finder I should have mentioned that.
The lines are due to a standing wave at harmonic of 60hz, switching to 50hz makes them farther apart, but will not correct the problem. Placing a terminating load resistor 75ohm may help. I hope it is not the video output circuits in the thermal that would suck. The outdoor mode just gives a little more contrast for me in the open fields. The pal mode makes the viewfinder screen a bit larger which gives a bit more magnification.

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
The lines are due to a standing wave at harmonic of 60hz, switching to 50hz makes them farther apart, but will not correct the problem. Placing a terminating load resistor 75ohm may help. I hope it is not the video output circuits in the thermal that would suck.

tried this, no go, did not fix the lines