7 seconds of Mayhem!!!

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That was fun! So did it feel like 7 seconds or like a couple of minutes? When I get excited, I get bad time dilation and am surprised when I realize how fast things occurred.

Lancer

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That was fun! So did it feel like 7 seconds or like a couple of minutes? When I get excited, I get bad time dilation and am surprised when I realize how fast things occurred.

Well it seemed longer than it was but i was still left with the "WTF just happened??" feeling. I'm just not good enough/ quick enough to react appropriately in that situation.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hey not many of us are, well maybe TLM...did they hear or see you, seemed to come out spooked.

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hey not many of us are, well maybe TLM...did they hear or see you, seemed to come out spooked.
one came out, saw me and bolted. I suspect it caught my scent but with literally hundreds of tons of smelly feed all around and stinky lagoons within hundreds of feet i'm all the more impressed with their sense of smell. Absolutely no way sound or sight gave me away before that. One of the pigs is always on "sentinel duty" coming in and out smelling and looking.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Amazing how smart they are!

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Sheesh ... it was like you opened a gate and they all took off. Nice vid.

dgiraud

A Benelli with 9 rounds of #4 buckshot would have been interesting in that situation. Just get into position as close to that door as possible and yell "pull" to start the action. When the smoke settles, casually advance and draw the .22LR pistol to apply the final strokes as necessary, 1 round per ear.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That was amazing