7 seconds of Mayhem!!!

Lancer

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well like a teenage boy, i had put lots of thought into how this was going to go down. Lots of laying awake at night and lots of daydreaming. Only to have it end in 7 seconds. Still fun though!!!!!
This sounder has been coming into this dairy's corn bay nightly at different times ranging from 10:30pm - 5:30 am. They have a nice security system that i have access to on my phone. Last night at ~10:15 i'm heading to bed and take a look just as they walk in. Wife says"you better go get them!!" so i drive the 10 minutes there. I park and walk in, all the time imagining (like in my day dreams) that they are going to run to my right more or less single file and i'm going to run out of bullets (i even grabbed an extra clip). Stupid me! 7 seconds of mayhem followed.
"https://www.youtube.com/embed/BD00nizbJvw"

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Holy cow man they are coming right into the buildings!!!!! Man you need more guns, hook me up!!!??? Neat video, that was a herd of hogs!!! That was way cool!!! BANG BANG!!!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I saw 1 down..what a stampede!

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I lost count at 30+ running out and they were falling all over each other trying to get out of there. That is a cool video!!!! BANG BANG!!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
3 down..good job! That had to be fun!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Where's the GE Mini-gun when you need it ?!?!? I think I heard one of 'em holler: Get to da choppa !!!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That was a very unique and cool view from that security camera. I thought it was rats or something at first, those guys need a big trap door!

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Did u hit any?
3 confirmed down, i have not gotten back today to look for others. it was more spray and pray than i like but i knew what was behind it and safe shooting.

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I lost count at 30+ running out and they were falling all over each other trying to get out of there. That is a cool video!!!! BANG BANG!!
originally this sounder was 42. I've killed a few here and there, i counted 36 upon review.

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That was a very unique and cool view from that security camera. I thought it was rats or something at first, those guys need a big trap door!
actually........I'm not a big fan of trapping but this situation kinda calls for it. i should have my portable guillotine gate back from the welders next week. I'm building a poor man's cell phone trigger and will let you guys know how that works.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
actually........I'm not a big fan of trapping but this situation kinda calls for it. i should have my portable guillotine gate back from the welders next week. I'm building a poor man's cell phone trigger and will let you guys know how that works.
Heck ya, now you are talkin, saw that on the youtube. That would be a riot to see that happen catch all them all at once!!!!! Better get a BIG freezer!! BANG BANG!!

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That's a whole lot of hogs. Awesome to catch it on video