YouTube violence

Spence Dilworth

My apologies if this is already a topic discussed on here. I tried searching but didn't really find anything.

I recently started a YouTube channel for my thermal videos. I posted the first one with no problems but the second video has been deleted by YouTube and I got an email saying it was reported for violence and I have a strike against me. The video is a hog hunt no different than the first one I posted and no different than that hundreds of videos I have watched online.

The email, obviously a generic one used for all violators, said that posting my reasoning for posting the video in the comments might help my video not violate the terms of service.

Does anyone have any experience with this? Do I need a disclaimer at the beginning warning viewers that death is coming? Should I post a bunch of info in the notes to make the video more educational for viewers? Will that really help my videos stay up or are my YouTube posting days over?

desmond

"runnin' with sasquatch"
That is very worrisome. I have a channel and have not had a video deleted, yet. I do not show many actual kill shots, but I show lots of finishing shots with my pistol. I have read that youtube is using algorithms and hired some 100k employees to now monitor video content.

ZenArchery

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Post your undeleted video here so we have something to compare. I had to edit some content on an old video that got deleted.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I had 2 deleted for "violence". It was hogs in a trap getting dispatched. Over 250k views and only a few snowflakes were being stupid about it with their vulgar garbage but they decided I had somehow broke the rules. I have since deleted all my videos, there is no rhyme and reason to liberals, only what they feel at any particular given time.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
upload to Vimeo and then you can share them