Ya GOTTA Pay Attention!!

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Damn Rob, those pics are huge they are still loading as I type...Sure looks like it hurts!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dang Rob... don't do that one again. Looks like it hurt plenty.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Got it twice now last 2 years hunting same creek bottom. I have been wearing long sleeve shirts this year. Poison oak is strange stuff...it can reoccur and in different spots, seems to go dormant in some people and pop up later.

AKay

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
A guy who worked for me once said you should never trust a carpenter with all his fingers...not enough experience.

I don't run a chain saw for fear of what I might lop off. I do everything with a pole saw where the chain can't reach me...so only people around me are in danger. ;)

A carpenter missing fingers is an idiot. I would trust the guy with all his fingers over missing some any day.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
A carpenter missing fingers is an idiot. I would trust the guy with all his fingers over missing some any day.
Got all my digits (upper/middle/lower) intact. LOL A few scars here/there, but I got 'em !!!

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Today, started working with (to lend a hand) the guy missing the tip of his finger. Today's theme? Each time I'd hear him holler OUCH !!!!, I'd reply with: "I missed it, do it again!" The doc gave him a hoop to wear to protect the tip from bumps... but, he hasn't been able to get it on to wear (must be some additional swelling). So, he's just got it well padded with bandage material and curlex. But, not padded enough. LOL He was telling me today, that he'd nearly decided to quit carpentry. He's been doing it for 30yrs., and was so disgusted with himself for the mishap, he nearly quit doing it.