Women Hog Hunters Down Under

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dang!!!! I like that!!!:) Then that picture of who ever got it in the rear looks like it needed a WHOLE BUNCH of stitches!!!

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Glad to see the girls getting after it...to bad their gun laws are so restrictive

TXCOONDOG

Highlands, Texas
Huh, I grew up in a small town and this is common. My wife and daughters all hunt with me....not in stands either. We hunt in the Nattional Forest and scout up to 8 miles. They even hunted with me at night chasing the hounds on foot.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
in bikinis w their assets hanging out? Look I know sex sells but do these women hunters on TV have to have it all hanging out, Like the Bikini bowfishing gals and hog hunting?

I like a fine looking woman too but really do we need our women hunters buying into it?

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
[quote="Look I know sex sells but do these women hunters on TV have to have it all hanging out, Like the Bikini bowfishing gals and hog hunting?[/quote]

Why, Yes they do Frank, yes they do!!!

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
in bikinis w their assets hanging out? Look I know sex sells but do these women hunters on TV have to have it all hanging out, Like the Bikini bowfishing gals and hog hunting?

I like a fine looking woman too but really do we need our women hunters buying into it?

You know you're old when you complain about women with their goodies hanging out.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
LOL...just hate it when our sport is turned into a circus

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
More cowbell fun bags.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Any woman that can carry a pig that weighs as much as she does is alright in my book. Would hunt with them anytime.

Galveston340

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
....and I'll bet that there are quite a few that watch those "womans that choot" hunting shows that could care less about what they are hunting just as long as they get to see some good looking girls!